Alaska Thunderfuck

You and Alaska had been dating for a while and you had hinted a couple of times you wanted to take your relationship future.

You knew Alaska was the one and no body else was like her and you loved her with all your heart, you would do anything for her.

Your morning started out as any other. You getting up and taking a shower. Just getting ready for the day.

While you were picking out an outfit which would of been a pair of jeans and a shirt or jumper. You could hear someone calling your name throughout the house.

"Y/N, Babe where are you?"

"I'm in here Love" You shout back.

Alaska came into the room and leaned against the doorframe.

"I want you to wear something a bit fancier today because I'm taking you out on a date"

She said with a huge smile on her face.

You smile back and her.

"Well okay if you say so, where are we going so I know what to dress like" You ask.

"It's a surprise" She says, then she walks away from the room so you couldn't protest because she knew how much you hated surprises.

After around an hour and a half you were finally ready. You had curled you hair and put it in a half up, half down style. You also had a cute white lace summer dress on with gladiator sandals.

"Wow you look amazing Y/N" Alaska says.

She holds out her hand for you so you take it and she takes you out to the car.

Alaska takes you out to this gorgeous dinner by the beach with all of your favourite food. For desert you walk along the beach hand in hand with ice cream just talking. It was nice to spend the day with eachother and not think about anything else.

The sun started to go down and Alaska turned to you.

"I wanna show you something"

"Okay"

She takes you further down the beach and you start to see light. As you get closer you realise that there are hundreds of candles and rose petals everywhere.

All your family and friends were standing around smiling.

Alaska takes you into the middle of a heart made by the candles and petals.

It begins to set in and you eyes start to water.

She gets down on one knee.

"Y/N when I first met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl ever and I had never seen anyone like you and I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, before I met you I didn't have anyone to really give all my love to but now I have you,  Y/N will you marry me?"

You were in shock with tears streaming down your cheeks. You start to nod.

"Y-yes of course I will"

She puts the ring on your finger and stand up and hugs you and kisses you.

You had never been happier. You look around at all your family and friends and everyone is crying.

Your mum runs up to you and kisses both of you and said congratulations.

It was the best day of your life.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, I didn't come up with the idea so I can't take the credit so thank you for the idea 😊

You also replace Alaskas name with Justin if you wanted and change the pronouns.

Thank you loves ~ Eve xo