Willam Belli

@iflirtwithsuicide requested it.

You are woken up by some one poking your back and saying your name over and over again.

"Y/N , Y/N , Y/N"

You finally turn round to see Willam staring smiling at you.

"Hi" She says and then starts laughing.

You try to say something to her but nothing comes out. You then get a rush of sick go over your body and your head begins pounding. Willam looks at you weirdly.

"Are you okay babe?" She says looking puzzled.

You shake your head and try to signal her to pass you the glass of water. She passed you the glass and she felt your head.

"Wow your head it so hot, I think you may have a temperature Y/N"

When your sick Willam is completely different with you because normally she would be reading you probably about you having bad breath or her not wanting to kiss you because of it, obviously she's joking but you love what she's like when your sick.

She's extra careful what she says to you and she doesn't like you to do a lot. She tells you to stay and bed and she disappears.

About 40 minutes later she comes back with soup, water and all the other sick essentials like medicine and pain relief. You smile gratefully at her.

She passes you the tray and get in the bed next to you and put her arm round your waist and you put your head on her stomach. She begins stroking your hair because she knows that you love it and it relaxes you.

"Take one of the pills before you fall asleep babe, I don't want you to feel worse when you wake up" She gets you a pill and some water.

You take them and go back to the position.

"I love you so much, thank you, you didn't have to do this" You manage to squeak out.

"Yes I did, I love you so much so I have to and I want to look after you while your sick, now go to sleep I want you to be okay so I can start reading you again" She says and starts laughing at her own joke.

You then fall asleep at the last thing you remember is Willams lips on your head and her stroking your hair.

Hope that was okay l, I'm still kind of new to writing so let me know if I'm doing okay 😊
Thanks my Loves xo ~ Eve