Mrs. Spencer List

You and Spencer have been dating for 6 years. You guys are both 25 and have jobs working in the film industry. Your walking off set from your new secret film and look on your phone to see that you have a call from your boyfriend Spencer.
*Phone Call from Spencer*
💙Spencer:"Hey baby I'm outside to pick you up because I'm taking you somewhere I have your suitcase in the car I love you bye."
You walk to the car and see Spencer out there with roses in his hands leaning against the front of his car.
(Y/N):"Hey Spence where are we going that so secret that you can't tell me?"
Spencer looks at you and smiles then hands you the roses then pulls you close to him by putting his hands on your waist and you put your forehead on his.
Spencer:"Well the only hint I can give you is that we're going to a very old set we guest starred on together."
(Y/N):"Aw ok if that's the only hint you can give me then let's get going oh and thank you for the beautiful roses handsome."
Spencer:"Your welcome I wanted to get the most beautiful roses for the most beautiful person in my life."
Your face turns red after 6 years of him calling you beautiful you still blush every time he says it. You look up at Spencer and stare into his gorgeous brown eyes then his luscious lips then his eyes again and start to lean in slowly he catches on and leans in real slow. You kiss him passionately while running your fingers through his hair then pull away.
(Y/N) smiles at Spencer. Spencer  opens the passenger side door for you and you get in then spencer gets in the car you guys buckle up and drive to the mysterious location. When you get there you realise that it's the set of Bunk'd. You go in to see the cast there waiting for you guys. You run to Peyton and give her a big hug then you turn to spencer thinking he had something to do with this.
Peyton:"(Y/N) I know what your thinking yes my brother did have something to do with this but it wasn't just him we all helped."
(Y/N):"Wow guys it looks beautiful thanks this looks so awesome you guys did so good."
Spencer:"Well this is for you and I want the best for my girl."
(Y/N):"Aw Spencer thanks but what is this for? Exactly?"
Spencer:"Hey Kevin come play that song you wrote."
Kevin:"Ok (Y/N) this is a song that me and Spencer came up with we hope you like it."
Kevin starts to strum his guitar and he plays the song then he plays a little quieter so you can listen to Spencer.
Spencer:"(Y/N) you have made the past 6 years the best we went from strangers, to friends, to best friends, to boyfriend and girlfriend. Now Husband and wife. Will you marry me and become Mrs. (Y/N) List?"
(Y/N):"Spencer I would be an idiot to say no so yes I will marry you."
Spencer slips the engagement ring on your ring finger and you hear tons of screams. You look back and see that Peyton's running towards you and Spencer and gives you a huge hug and almost makes you guys fall over. You look at Peyton and see her with her phone out. She takes a picture of you and her brother and the rings and posts them on Instagram tagging you and Spencer in the post. Then you get a notification on twitter and it says that you were mentioned in a tweet by Spencer List. It shows the pictures of you and him and the ring and you like and retweet his tweet. Now all you've gotta do is tell the fans and your families then plan your wedding.