Storms

You and Spencer were at his house with Peyton and Phoenix playing outside when you heard thunder and lightening . You Spencer Peyton and Phoenix rushed to pick up all of your stuff when it started to rain really hard.  You guys ran to the car getting soaked by the rain. Once you guys got into the car you found the extra towels to sit out on the seats and to dry yourselves off with. The order of the car seating arrangements went like this: Spencer in the drivers seat, You in the passenger seat, Peyton in the right back seat behind you, Phoenix in the left back seat behind Spencer. You guys got to the hotel you were staying at and made sure to bring all of your wet stuff in so they can dry in your hotel rooms. Once you got up to the 100th floor (AN=That's a locked floor in the hotel) you decided to bring all the stuff and separate it. You and Spencer took the towels from his house and hung them over the hotel tub then Peyton and Phoenix took the other stuff y'all had hung it over there tub in there hotel room so it can dry. Then you came up with an idea.
(Y/N):"Guys I have an idea that can help us dry off and get warm faster."
Spencer,Peyton,Phoenix:"What is it (Y/N)?"
(Y/N):"Well how about we take really hot showers and warm each other up."
Spencer,Peyton,Phoenix:"Yeah that's an awesome idea."
You guys got your phones out and picked a picture of something to draw. Then after you drew your picture you put it in Spencer's beanie and Peyton shuffled them around. Once she was done shuffling the pictures around she made up a game of who got to go first.
Peyton:"Guys I made up a game that determines whose picture we get to draw out of Spencer's Beanie."
Phoenix,Spencer,(Y/N):"What is it?"
Peyton:"Truth or dare but with a twist."
(Y/N):"What's the twist?"
Peyton:"The twist is that whatever picture you pick out of this Beanie you have to sleep with but in the other persons room."
Spencer:"Good idea sis."
Phoenix:"Ok so my question is who goes first?"
Peyton:"That's easy little brother we just play Rock Paper Scissors."
You guys play Rock Paper Scissors to see who goes first and Spencer got picked to draw out of his beanie first. Then you got picked to draw. Then Phoenix drew. Then Peyton drew. Now it was time to play truth or dare. The person that won Rock Paper Scissors has to go first in truth or dare. You look at spencer and start to blush you don't know why. You got over it and looked at anything or anyone else but Spencer.
Peyton:"Truth or dare Spencer?"
Spencer:"Truth."
Peyton:"Is it true that you like (Y/N)?"
Spencer:"Yep."
Phoenix:"Truth or dare Sis?"
Peyton:"Dare."
Phoenix:"I dare you to call Cameron Boyce and tell him you want to get back together with him."
Peyton calls Cameron Boyce.
Peyton:"Hey Cameron call me back I have a question to ask you bye."
(Y/N):"Phoenix truth or dare."
Phoenix:"Dare no I mean truth."
(Y/N):"I dare you to tell the truth."
Phoenix:"Ok when I was little I used to run around my parents room in my underwear."
Spencer:"(Y/N) truth or dare?"
(Y/N):"Dare."
Spencer:"I dare you to call the person you like and tell them you like them more than a friend."
(Y/N):"Ok give me one sec."
While you go through your phone to find Spencer's contact you try to think of exactly what you were gonna say when you called him. You call spencer and wait to hear his ringtone. Once you hear his ringtone you wait for him to answer. He answers on the third ring.
Spencer:"Hello."
(Y/N):"Hello Spencer."
Spencer:"Hey (Y/N) why did you call me?"
(Y/N):"Spencer I have something to tell you."
Spencer:"What is it that you want to tell me (Y/N)?"
(Y/N):"I like you Spencer."
Spencer:"I like you 2 (Y/N)."
(Y/N):"No Spencer I mean I like like you as more than a friend."
After you tell him that you hang up straight away before he can even give a reply. Peyton then says something.
Peyton:"Ok everyone turn over your pictures."
You turn over your pictures to see who you got. You look at Spencer's and see that it's the same picture as yours. You look up from your picture to see Spencer looking at you but when you look at him you and Spencer get up to go to the other room with your stuff. When you get there it's really quiet. You go to the hotel bathroom to find out that after your really hot shower you see a hot jacuzzi you can relax in right after your shower. Your only in the shower a few seconds and then the slide door opens and closes then you feel arms wrap around you from behind. You breathe in the familiar sent and realise it's Spencer.
Spencer:"(Y/N) Do you really like me as more than a friend?"
(Y/N):"Yes Spencer I do like you as more than a friend. But it's ok if you don't feel the same way."
Spencer:"(Y/N) I never said I didn't like you as more than a friend. Truth is I've liked you since I met you on the set of Bunk'd."
(Y/N):"Really Spencer?"
Spencer:"Really (Y/N)."
(Y/N):"You wanna chill in the jacuzzi with me Spencer?"
Spencer:"Sure (Y/N) I'd really like to chill with you because your cool as a cute cumber."
(Y/N):"Did you really just call me a cute cumber Spencer?"
Spencer:"Yes (Y/N) I only called you a cute cumber because your my best friend that I love.
When you and Spencer walk to the jacuzzi you see that it's filled with all of your favorite things like Strawberries, Sweet tea, and very warm pjs. Then you take a look at the stuff again and realize that you had told Spencer that if you didn't find someone that was the one then you would marry each other. You get into the jacuzzi and sit across from each other. Then you look up at Spencer and see that he's motioning you to come closer to him. When you get close enough he sits you on his lap and looks you straight in the eyes for about a minute. Then Spencer says your name.
Spencer:"(Y/N) can I ask you something?"
(Y/N):"Sure Spencer you can ask me anything."
Spencer:"Can I kiss you (Y/N)?"
(Y/N):"Go for it Spencer I'm not gonna stop you."
Spencer has one hand on your waist and the other one on your cheek. He leans in until your faces are an inch apart. He trails his eyes from yours to your lips and you do the same thing. You think he can't hear your heart pounding in your chest. Then he whispers something to you.
Spencer: Whispers "(Y/N) I can hear your heart pounding are you nervous that I'm gonna kiss you?"
(Y/N): Whispers "Spencer I ain't gonna lie I'm really nervous that your gonna kiss me because I really like you and I don't want to screw this up."
Spencer: Whispers "(Y/N) you are not gonna screw this up you know why? Because your my best friend and you don't need to be nervous around me because I love you."
(Y/N): Whispers "Spencer?"
Spencer: Whispers "Yeah (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): Whispers "Kiss me."
Spencer: Whispers "Ok."
You and Spencer lean the rest of the way and he kisses you passionately. You start to run your hands through his hair while his thumb starts to caress your cheek as your kissing him. The kiss gets heated and you start to feel his tongue glide on your bottom lip. You open your mouth and feel his tongue roam your mouth. You both pull away because you need air. Then you lay your forehead on his. Then you hear the door open and see that it's Peyton starring at you and Spencer. Ya'll pull away and look at Peyton. She leaves and closes the door. You look at Spencer and bust out laughing. Then you get out of the jacuzzi and put on your pjs. Then you go back into your hotel room and lay down in the bed. You feel arms around you and you hear snoring and you laugh silently to yourself. Then you fall asleep in the arms of your best friend and boyfriend.