Your Baby Has An Allergic Reaction

You had been in a dead sleep next to Spencer when your alarm goes off. You look over to see that Spencer wakes up at the sound of the alarm. You don't like saying good morning until your both dressed and look good for the day. (Mind you that your both teens but your teen parents). After the both of you have showered and ate while your baby boy Carter was sleeping upstairs. You wait until your alarm for him gets him up. When it goes off you go and get him ready. After he's ready you come downstairs with carter. "Why is carter in Pjs?" He asked. "His daycare teacher said that it was Pj day for his class." You said. "Oh." He said. "Are you going to school today?" He asked. "I don't know if I am." You said. "Well we need to feed him then get his stuff together and leave to drop him off at daycare." He said. "Ok." You said. (You go to a school that deals with teen moms and you go half days). After he was fed and his stuff was together you take him to the car and put him in his car seat get in the car with Spencer in the drivers seat and drive to his daycare. When you get there you set him down on the floor and he runs off to his table. Then you leave. It's been about 5 hours when you and Spencer get a text from his teacher. You tap Spencer on the shoulder. "Look." You show him the text on your phone. "I'll go get him and I'll meet you at the hospital." He said. "Ok." You said. You follow him to your son's daycare. When you both get there he see's the teacher and she hands carter to his father and he runs to the car buckles him in and starts to leave when a police officer comes up to him. "Is their any problems sir?" She asked. "My son is really sick." He said. "Let me take him to my car." She said. Then he looked at her confused. "I'm an ex paramedic." She said. Then she took him to her car. When she came back she handed carter to Spencer. "You need to follow me right now." She said. Then she turned to you while Spencer was putting carter in his car seat. "Ma'm are you the mom?" She asked. You nodded your head. "You need to follow us." She said. She got in her car and out the lights and sirens and gave you an escort to the hospital. You pulled into the Ambulance bay only to see that there was a doctor from the ER bringing in a gurney. "Doctor!" You screamed. She turned to you. "Yes." She said. "Can you help me it's our son." You said. "She laid him on the gurney and put a flashlight to his throat. "Oh." She said. "What is it?" You asked. More doctors came to the ambulance bay to see your son. The main doctor turned to you. "You need to follow us to the high risk care unit right now." He said. "Why?" You asked. "Your son carter is very sick." He said. You looked worried. "But come now like right now." He said. "When you get there there's people waiting for him. "You can't come in here without protection and gloves so please stay out here." He said. You listened to the doctor. You got upset as they were poking your son with needles. Spencer hugged you. When they were done a nurse handed you protection and gloves and you went into the room to see your son. The doctor saw you. "Your son needs to stay in hospital because we need to do allergy testing and see what made him this sick." He said. You watched as people came in to test him for different allergies. When they were done they pushed the tests so you and Spencer could know what's made your son This Ill. The nurse comes back. "Mr. and Mrs. List." She said. "Yes." You said. "We know what's made your son really sick." She said. "What was it?" Spencer asked. "Peanut butter." She said. "That's bad but that's good to know." You said. "Your son will stay here for a few days so we can practice not giving him any peanut butter. "Can we still have peanut butter in our house?" You asked. "You can just make sure it's away from your son." She said. You and Spencer could've went to school but you decided to stay with your son and give him a peanut butter free diet. "How did he get so sick so fast?" You asked. "We talked to the daycare and they said that he touched a piece of peanut butter that was on the table and that's how he got this sick." She said. "Ohhh." You said. You and Spencer took him home. When you got home you and Spencer took him to his room and put him in his crib then you went to your shared room and you changed into some Pjs and as soon as your head hit the pillow you were out like a light. You really love your two fave boys.