Spencers Long Lost Twin Eric

You and Spencer were talking about what it was like to be a twin because he is one. You start to ask a question but you were hesitant to ask him because you didn't want to hurt him but you ask the question anyways.
(Y/N):"Spencer I have a question to ask you?"
Spencer:"What's your question (Y/N)?"
(Y/N):"Do you by any chance have a long lost twin brother?"
Spencer:"I don't know let me ask my mom."
(Y/N):"Ok."
Spencer goes to find his mom to ask her that question. When he re turns you see him with some stuff. You get curious as to what this stuff is. So you start to ask Spencer questions.
(Y/N):"Spencer what is all this stuff?"
Spencer:"Well this is all Eric's stuff that he had and she kept it all. She wanted to wait until me Peyton and Phoenix we're older before she wanted to tell us about my twin Eric."
(Y/N):"Spencer you don't have to do this if your not ready but when you are I would like to know a little bit about Eric."
Spencer:"(Y/N) I'm ready. I want to tell you a little bit about my twin Eric. He was my twin brother but at birth our family friends adopted him because we didn't have a lot of money at the time. So when me and Peyton got older mom told us that when we were born we had another boy and that made us triplets but our family friends were there because they couldn't have kids so they decided to do an open adoption with my parents so that Eric would have parents growing up and when the time was right meet me Phoenix Peyton my mom and my dad. My dad told me that they were coming here to meet us for the first time since we were babies. And they will be here within the next 11 hours is what my dad told me. This book right here is what our family friends sent us with pictures of Eric as he grew up so it was like we were there with him."
Then Spencer starts to tell you about all the other stuff in the box until you hear a knock at the door and it was...