Best Friends Twin Brothers PT:1

You and your twin sister Ashley are going to your guys' best friend Peyton's house to hangout. When you get there you ring the doorbell. You hear footsteps pounding towards the door. When the door opens you see Spencer. "Hey Y/N Ashley." He said. "Hey Spencer." You and Ashley said in unison. Spencer looked at you as you and your twin came into the house. When he shut the door you took one look at him and blushed. He looked at you and blushed. "Uh Ashley Eric's outside with Peyton and Phoenix Your welcome to go out if you want to." He said. "Thanks Spencer." She said. Then she went outside. "Spencer what do you want to do?" You asked. "Well my family was thinking about going to Disney Land if you and Ashley want to come." He said. "Yeah we'll come," you said. "Yes! I-I mean cool." He said. You and Spencer went outside to see Peyton Ashley Eric and Phoenix. "Bestie!" Peyton screamed. "Bestie!" You screamed back at her. She gave you a hug then you did your handshake. "Y/N." Eric said. "Eric." You said. You guys did your handshake. Then you went over to Phoenix and you guys did your special handshake. Then you guys started talking and you hear the back door open. "Guys." Mrs. list said. "Yes mom." Peyton said. "You guys ready for Disney Land?" She asked. "We are mother." She said. "Y/N Ashley are you guys ready?" She asked. "Yes we are." You said. "Ok well we have everything were just waiting on you guys come on let's go." She said. When you made sure everyone had their stuff you went to their car (mind you it's a huge van). "Ok this is how it's going to work." She said. "Y/N and Spencer in the very back, Ashley and Eric in front of them and then Peyton and Phoenix behind us." She said. "Is everyone good with that?" She asked. You nodded your heads. Then you were off to Disney Land. When you get to Disney Land you and Spencer get out then Ashley and Eric and Peyton and Phoenix. Their parents went on a date around Disney Land while Peyton you Ashley Phoenix Eric and Spencer went on some rides. After the last ride you guys went on you met up at the gift shop. "Ok guys were gonna go separate ways and we're gonna go on our fave rides then meet up here if one of us out of the group makes it here before anyone else we look around this gift shop until everyone is back then we meet with mom and dad for dinner. Sound good?" Peyton asked. "Yeah." Everyone said. "Everyone take a pic of the gift shop logo and video your path so you know witch way your coming from." You said. Everyone parted ways and went on their fave rides and ate food. When you came back with Spencer you knew that everyone was waiting on you guys. "Hey Ashley look is that Y/N and Spencer?" Peyton asked. "That is Y/N and Spencer. Guys come here." Ashley said. "Look Y/N and Spencer are having a moment." She said. "I've had a fun time Spencer." You said. "I did too Y/N." He said. "Y/N I have something to tell you." He said. "I have something to tell you also." You said. "On go We say it at the same time." He said. "Ok go." He said. "I really like you." You both said in unison. You guys laughed. Then you touched noses and he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back. When you pulled away you went back to holding hands and walked the rest of the way to the group. You guys then bought stuff for each other and went to meet their parents at a restaurant. When you got there you saw that they were looking at yours and Spencer's hands and you knew that they liked you dating their most precious thing.