UnExpected PT:1

Spencer: You've been dating Spencer for quite awhile now. You and him have done it a couple times and you guys are doing it now while his twin brother Eric his older twin sister Peyton their younger brother Phoenix and their parents. You were just about done when there was a knock at his room door that scared the crap out of you and Spencer. "Hey bro mom and dad want to know if you and Y/N want to go out to eat with us?" Eric asked through the door. "Uh yeah let me and Y/N get ready and we'll meet you guys downstairs." He said. "Alright." He said. When you were ready you went downstairs first then not even 3 seconds later Spencer came downstairs and then you were off to get food. It was a couple weeks later when you started getting cravings. You would make Spencer go out and get stuff you were craving at crazy hours of the morning. The next morning you woke up early the next day and bought a pregnancy test. When you came back Spencer was still asleep. You took the test and set a timer. The timer woke up Spencer and you went to check it. The test was positive. Then the bathroom door opened. "Y/N can you tell me why a timer woke me up?" He asked. You turned towards him with the test in your hand and looked up at him. "Spencer I'm pregnant...." you said...