Strangers

You go to a club with your friends because it's your 21st birthday. When you get there you see a banner with the number 21 on it.
Everyone:"Happy Birthday (Y/N)."
(Y/N):"Aw thanks guys the banner is so beautiful."
(Y/BFF/N):"Well we wanted to make your 21st birthday special."
(Y/N):"Aw that's so awesome."
About 1 hour later you hear music and more people start coming in. You see your friends from set. Then you see 2 more people come in one is a girl that has blonde hair and you recognise her as your other BFF Peyton List.
Peyton:"Happy Birthday bestie I can't believe your 21. We can finally drink together.
(Y/N):"Thanks Peyton and I know I'm so excited about being 21."
Peyton:"Well I have someone I would like you 2 meet."
(Y/N):"Who is this mystery person you want me to meet?"
Peyton:"(Y/N) meet my twin brother Spencer."
(Y/N):"Wait Spencer is your twin? You never told me you had a twin. You told me you had a brother but you didn't tell me about the twin part."
Peyton:"Well I wanted to surprise you. So surprise."
(Y/N):"Well where is your brother at Peyton?"
Peyton:"Hold on let me go get him."
Peyton leaves the VIP area of the club to go get her twin brother Spencer.
Peyton:"(Y/N) meet my brother Spencer. Spencer meet my BFF (Y/N)."
You see Spencer walk up to where you are and you shake his hand.
(Y/N):"Nice to meet you Spencer."
Spencer:"Nice to meet you 2 (Y/N)."
You and Spencer stare into each other's eyes. Then Peyton snaps you both out of your starring.
Peyton: Snaps fingers. "Spencer,(Y/N) quit staring at each other and join the party."
Spencer:"(Y/N) would you like to get to know me better over a drink and dance?"
(Y/N):"Sure Spencer I would love to get to know you."
Spencer takes your hand and leads you down the VIP area to the bar. Once you get there you look at what drinks they have and you can't decide. Then Spencer gets an idea.
Spencer:"Excuse me bartender my new friend would like a piña colada."
Bartender:"1 Piña colada for the birthday girl coming right up sir."
Spencer:"Thank you."
You and Spencer stay at the bar for a little bit when it starts to get crowded. As your moving away you feel spencer grab your hand and you start to blush. When your away from the crowded bar you turn to spencer to see him with a concerned look on his face.
Spencer:"(Y/N) are you ok?"
(Y/N):"Yes Spencer I'm ok. Would you like to dance. Spencer?"
Spencer:"I would love to have a dance with the birthday girl."
You blush when he calls you birthday girl. You don't even know him that well and your are already blushing around him. You think you might have feelings for him but you can't because you just met him tonight and that would be weird. You feel spencer drag you to the club's dance floor. Once you get there Show me by Chris Brown ft. Kid Ink comes on and you start to dance. While your dancing the bartender comes to personally give you your first drink on your 21st birthday. The music gets turned down just a little and the bartender makes an announcement.
Bartender:"People of the club come watch this beautiful young lady have her first drink. Now the party continues."
Everyone comes from the VIP area and comes down to the dance floor to surround you and spencer. Then you see everyone with their phones out taking pictures and videos. Once you down the Piña colada you feel a sweet sensation from the piña colada go down your throat. Then you get millions of questions from your friends asking you how it was. You told them that you would call them when you could to answer their questions. But all you wanted to do was spend time with Spencer and get to know him. You dragged Spencer further into the dance floor and started to dance with him. You start to dance when you feel hands around your waist and feel hot breathe on your neck. You grab Spencer's neck with your hands and grind on him. He twirls you around to look at him and you keep dancing then he says something in your ear but you can't hear what he said because the music is so loud. You ask him a question.
(Y/N):"What are you trying to say Spencer?"
Spencer:"I was asking you to come to my house because I have something for you."
(Y/N):"Oh ok yea let's go."
You and Spencer leave the club and walk down to his house. Once you get to the front door you stand on the porch and you see him sit down on something.
(Y/N):"Spencer what are you sitting on?"
Spencer:"This my dear (Y/N) is a porch swing."
(Y/N):"Ohh that makes more sense. From where I used to live none of my neighbours had a porch swing on their porches/patios."
Spencer:"Where did you used to live before you came here?"
(Y/N):"Vancouver Canada. When it rained in the winter time. But in the summer time it got very hot but not too hot."
Spencer:"Hey (Y/N) since we want to get to know each other better want to play 20 questions?"
(Y/N):"Sure."
You and Spencer decides who goes first during a mean game of Rock Paper Scissors. You won best 2 out of 3.
Spencer:"What's your favourite colour (Y/N)? Mines blue."
(Y/N):"That's my favourite colour 2."
Spencer:"Do you prefer acting in movies or television shows?"
(Y/N):"I like to act In movies more than tv shows."
Spencer:"Me too."
Once you and Spencer ask all 20 questions you find out that you have a lot in common with each other. You then hear a slow song playing. You turn to see Spencer facing you with his hand out for you. You take his hand and you start to slow dance while stepping on his feet and laughing together.

SPENCER'S POV:
I get up from my porch swing stand in front of (Y/N) waiting for her to take my hand. Someone 2 houses down from me was having a party and their music went from upbeat to slow. They started to play Maroon 5's She Will Be Loved and we started swaying back and forth. I had my hands on her waist while her hands were wrapped around my neck. I pulled her closer to me by the waist. When she looked up at me our faces were an inch apart. Suddenly everything got quiet and it was like it was just us 2 in the world with no one else. I know I just met her but I like her. Even though she's one of Peyton's best friends I can't help but want to kiss her. When the song is over we look one another in the eye. I trail my eyes to her eyes then her lips and I see her doing the same thing. I start leaning in a little closer. Finally her lips are on mine. I run my hand through her hair as we kissed. We pulled away and looked at each other. She starts to walk to my front door while I walk towards her then she stops when she hits my door with her back. I pick her up and open the door and head to my room. I set her down on the bed. I grab some gym shorts and a lakers basketball jersey and gave them to her so she could use them as pjs. When she comes back from changing she looks like The Walking Dead. (AN=See what I did there?). She walks towards the bed and plops face down on the pillow. Then she curls up in a ball. I gently kiss her forehead turn off the lamp and go to sleep.