sEnD hELp

Jimin chews the tip of his pencil a bit. The test was coming to an end and he hadn't answered 3 questions. Since it was a multiple choice test, he could always mark a random option. However, he really wanted to succeed at this test.

Specially because he was failing chemistry. He sighs again.

If there are 8 liters in one Mol, how many liters are there in 4 Mols?

What the fuck is a Mol?

Wait I got this let's just-

4:8=0,5

Is that-

OH GOD THERE'S THIS OPTION FUCK AAAA

Jimin bites back a smile as his failed attempt works out completely.

2 to go

He is able to finish one of them and on the other one, he just puts a random letter.

C because I love EXO's Chen.

He hopes that he will be able to succeed at this test.

*****

"65%?!" Jimin hits his head on the table.

"FUCK!" He screams loudly as soon as his bitch of a teacher sashays away with that fat old ass of her's.

"Hyung... that's not so bad... I mean, you passed the test," Jungkook pats his back slowly, trying to calm him down.

"I know it's just that now my final grade will be like 70% or something and that's awful," Jimin sighs, laying his head down on the table once more.

"I heard that Min Yoongi got a hundred on this test," Taehyung gets near them and sits down on the desk in front of Jimin that was currently unoccupied.

"Wow that's so great for him, but I'm concerned about my grade right now if you'd excuse me," Jimin says, clearly annoyed and a bit jealous because the older had gotten a better grade than him.

"Are you dumb?" Jungkook asks sincerely and Jimin gapes at him.

"Are you a brat?" Jimin flicks his forehead and Jungkook whines, in pain.

"Commes de fuck down hyung," Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"What Jungkookie here was trying to say is that I'm talking about how Yoongi is good at Chemistry, therefore he could help you," Taehyung explains and Jimin makes an "oh" sound, feeling that he was dumb.

"#NotHappening, #MinYoongiScaresMe #DontYouHaveABetterPlan?" Jimin says and Taehyung feels like punching him.

"Are you seriously speaking in hashtags?" Jimin only shrugs.

"Have y'all already seen Min Yoongi? He won't talk to anyone like ever. He has that death glare that makes me shiver and I'm pretty sure that he's a vampire or something. Also, the hugest problem of them all? He never removes his earphones, therefore he would never even talk to me," Jimin sighs, feeling completely hopeless.

"Hyung..." Jungkook puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be like this. I don't think you should quit without even trying. You should speak to him. If he doesn't hear you, well, know that me and Tae hyung will always be here to help you, even though our grades aren't... that good," Jungkook laughs shyly and Jimin can only think about his friends failing chemistry with him.