mY hEaRT iS, mY hEaRt iS

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" Jimin grips tightly to his test and runs around the room, trying to find Yoongi. He finally finds him on the back of the room, his beanie and earphones on. He remembers Taehyung talking about how chemistry was a "ghost subject" to him.

Well, a ghost subject for a ghost.

Because no one literally paid attention to him. Maybe that's why he did so well at school. When you don't talk to anyone and no one talks to you, you have more time to focus, also to do things yourself and not depend much on others.

But now it wasn't time to talk about that. It was time to talk about Jimin's grade.

"Hyung!" He hugs Yoongi strongly, almost knocking the older off his chair. Yoongi grips his table tightly, not willing to fall in front of the whole class.

"Hyung, you're so beautiful," Jimin starts to kiss around his face and suddenly some people start to stare.

"Is that Park Jimin kissing... um.... what's his name?"

"I think that it was Yoongo or something."

"Oh okay."

"Why is he kissing him though?"

"I don't know but that cutie could kiss me any day."

"Preach."

Jimin just focus on giggling and smiling.

Then he finally shows Yoongi his test and Yoongi widens his eyes, looking at Jimin.

"That's right hyung! 100%!" And that's when Yoongi opens his arms and pulls Jimin into a hug.

I'm proud of you Jiminnie.

"I knew that I could count on you..." and Jimin kisses the top of his head. Yoongi just smiles into Jimin's shirt, and suddenly the comments around him and the music that still played loudly on his earphones, don't seem that important.

Suddenly nothing seems as important as Jimin.

*****

"Are you hanging out with us again?" Jimin looks to Jungkook a bit surprised to see the younger there.

Jungkook just shrugs and takes a Kit-Kat out of a bag. "Tae said that he would buy  me some Kit-Kats if I sat here and I know what you're probably thinking: sUgAR dADdY but hey it's better to have a sugar daddy than not having Kit-Kats so yeah forget all the shit I just said he's my daddy," Jungkook shrugs.

"Remember me to never ask you anything again," Jimin shivers in disgust and sits down.

Taehyung was still getting his food so he didn't hear that conversation. And for whatever reason, Jimin was grateful for that.

"Are you wearing a... choker?" Jimin looks at Jungkook.

"It's cute isn't it? Very baby boy to be honest," Jungkook passes his fingers through it and suddenly Jimin is jealous. He wanted one too.

"What some Kit-Kats and a handjob can't do right?"

Jungkook just hits his arm annoyed.

"Kit-Kats and handjobs are good so why not?"

Jimin just shrugs.

"Fair enough," he says looking at Taehyung. "By the way... are you two together now?"

Jungkook frowns a bit. "Not really... I only want to be with him when I remember everything. 100%. So I can be sure that he's the one. I told him that already. He said he would wait. He's cute isn't he?" Jungkook smiles sillily looking at nowhere in particular.