i dARe yOU

A/N:okay i might have changed this book's title a bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*****
[unedited]

"So why in the world do I feel so alone, nobody but me I'm on my own. Is there anyone out there that..." Jimin scratches his head as he can't remember the hard english lyrics.

He still didn't even know what they properly meant but he wanted to be able to sing it as soon as possible to show it to Yoongi.

"Are you spending so much time with Yooncreep that you won't be able to remove your earphones anymore?" Taehyung asks, bored, and takes Jimin's earbud out of his ear.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung I'm trying to memorize some lyrics here excuse you," Jimin grabs his earphones back and puts them back on.

"Jungkookieeeeee he's ignoring us," Taehyung pouts.

"I don't really care," Jungkook shrugs and goes back to eating his Kit-Kat.

The three of them were currently sitting on Taehyung's bed, on a supposed hang out.

If Taehyung was bored before he was even more now.

"Okay," he stands up and grabs Jimin's phone and hits Jungkook's head.

"Tae-"

"Now you're going to listen," Taehyung says loudly, putting his hand on Jimin's mouth.

"We are going to fucking talk about stupid things and do stupid things or just stare at the ceiling and eat random stuff? I didn't invite y'all to keep doing nothing," Taehyung rolls his eyes and sighs.

Jimin only sighs and sits down on the floor.

"Okay, lets play a game then," Jimin pulls Jungkook down as well and Taehyung sits in front of both of them.

"Spin the bottle?" Taehyung asks curiously. Jimin shrugs.

"Okay," he grabs a random water bottle that was on Taehyung's desk.

"I'll spin it," Jungkook volunteers.

"Okay," Jimin gives him the bottle.

The bottle spins and Taehyung and Jungkook are chosen.

"I guess I gotta do this then," Taehyung sighs and leans in. Jungkook looks, scared, at Jimin.

"Taehyung stop!" Jimin pulls the younger back.

"This is spin the bottle like truth or dare not spin the bottle and kiss a random person," Jimin explains.

"Oh," Taehyung finally understands the game.

"You're the ones that didn't explain it properly," Taehyung pouts.

I wanted to kiss Jungkook though

Why was I so scared? I want Taehyung to kiss me...

"Okay, Jungkook, truth or dare?"

Jungkook ponders about the question for a while and smirks.