wET dReAMs oN a bEAuTifUL niGHtmAre

"I-I d-don't have m-money," Jungkook stutters again, hoping that the older boy wouldn't hit him.

"Hear that Taehyungie? He says he can't afford our lunch..." Jimin says a low tsc tsc and shakes his head.

"Well, I think that he should receive a small punishment for doing so, doesn't he?" Taehyung smirks.

"Well... I totally agree with you," Jimin smiles and gets close to the weak boy.

"P-Please..." he puts his hands on his heads, protecting himself.

"I'm sorry, Jungkookie... but I guess that you're just way too small..."

Jimin throws the first punch and it hits him right on the ribs. Jungkook whines in pain, tears coming up to his eyes.

Taehyung makes the younger trip on his foot and Jungkook falls on the floor with a thud, his small body shaking on the floor.

Suddenly, the scene switches and it's Taehyung, hugging the younger boy that cried on the floor.

"Look. I don't know what's going on with me but I feel the urge to say sorry. So sorry. I don't know what happened to me and..." Taehyung gulps. Jungkook somehow knew that wasn't the older. He somehow knew that the older was being honest. And somehow he finds comfort in that hug.

The scene switches again and now it's him and Taehyung laying down, side to side on the grass, Taehyung's body already transforming into a grown teenager's one, his sharp jawline starting to appear, and his body starting to muscle up.

Jungkook stares in awe at his face. The older was so beautiful.

"Did I ever say sorry for beating you up in the past?" Taehyung looks at him and smiles.

Jungkook's heart falls a beat. "Well, you didn't apologize enough for scarring me for life but i guess it was a decent apology," Jungkook shrugs.

Taehyung drapes an arm over him and kisses his temple.

"Then I'm sorry, Kookie," he whispers on the younger's ear.

Jungkook blushes and lays his head down on his hyung's shoulder, Taehyung encircling his body with a protective arm.

"Hyung, may I ask you a sort of private question?" He says shyly.

"What is it, Kookie?"

"A-Are you s-traight?" He hides his face on Taehyung's shoulder after asking.

Taehyung chuckles and that deep chuckle is everything that Jungkook needs to hear. Put it on repeat and he could listen to it the whole day. Put it on iTunes, he would buy it and make his friends buy it too.

"No. I'm not straight Jungkook. I told you that already. And you aren't straight either," he states and Jungkook is confused.

"I am straight. I had several girlfriends already," Jungkook fights back.

Taehyung rolls on top of him, and Jungkook, utterly surprised, widens his eyes as their faces get close.

"Did they make your heart beat like this?" And Taehyung puts a hand on Jungkook's heart.

"H-Hyung..."

Im straight im straight im straight im straight im straight-