iNtErNAtiOnAL pLaYbOy

"WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?" Taehyung screams at his best friend while shaking his body and it actually looks like Jimin's eyes will fall off his face.

"I don't know! Why are you screaming?!" He tries to answer while Taehyung keeps shaking him.

Suddenly someone pulls Jimin back by his waist.

"I'd love if you let him keep his arms. They mean a lot to me... specially when we are at his room," Yoongi smirks and Jimin elbows him strongly on his stomach.

"Ouch!" He says loudly, making sure that Jimin knew that hurt.

"Bitch is made of sugar," Jimin rolls his eyes and faces Taehyung.

"Why do you want to find Jungkook?" He asks calmly.

"He got his memories back!" Taehyung screams.

"WHAT?!" Jimin smiles and starts to jump around with his friend.

"Oh my God Taehyung this is so fucking awesome! OMG OMG OMG!" Jimin takes Taehyung's hands to make the fangirling session more intense.

Meanwhile, Namjoon gets closer to the trio to talk to Yoongi and immediately turns back, not wanting to be embarrassed by the two jumping idiots.

"Nuh-uh," Seokjin grabs his shirt and makes sure that he goes at the others' direction. Namjoon sighs and that's when he realizes.

"You don't even go here!"

Seokjin laughs.

"Bitch, I'm everywhere," and he keeps dragging him towards the small group.

"So? What's going on?" Seokjin asks his best friend and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Jungass got his memories back and now they are screaming like two little girls because Taehyung is finally getting laid," Yoongi answers, his voice completely sounding like he was bored.

"I see... where's Jungkook?" Seokjin asks, also excited because the younger would finally be back to his normal self.

"Planning an amazing comeback, I guess," Hoseok suddenly appears.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, now confused.

"Didn't you check your messages?" Hoseok asks, completely bored.

"No..."

Jimin gets his phone and reads the first message he got that day.

Jungkookie: hey hyungie! tell the teachers that im sick today and therefore wont be able to go to school...

love, jungkookie

Jimin makes a long pause, only staring at the message.

"Okay, he's planning something," Jimin confirms. "Jungkook would never, and when I say never, I mean never, send a message like this. Normal Jungkook would probably say "yo bitch aint going to school today, okay bruh?" So something's up," Jimin says and Taehyung starts to walk away.

"Oh... I just remembered that I forgot my bag at home..." he says.

"Taehyung. Your bag is on your back," Hoseok says, stating the obvious.

"No it isn't..." he looks at his back then at his hyungs and smiles. "Bye!" He screams before turning away and starting to run towards the exit.

Jimin sighs and shakes his head as he sees the younger giggling and running at the same time.

Taehyung was insane.

*****

"I'm going!" Jungkook screams as he puts on a shirt and the doorbell is heard multiple times.