cAuSe sOMeBodY sToLe mY cAR rADiO...

Jimin just stares at the whole scene in disbelief as Yoongi immediately sits up, looking at the door.

Fuck.

i knew this was going to be the worst idea ever

And he slaps himself on the face because there was Park Jimin staring at him and his friend with his mouth opened.

Yoongi makes his friend wake up.

"Y-yoongi? What is it?" He rubs his eyes, sitting up slowly.

Jimin still stands at the door, his arms crossed.

I ain't leaving until i get an explining

Wtf is a explining

Idk what rhymes with leaving so explining exists now

He looks at the door and someone is standing there looking pissed. He looks at Yoongi.

"Is he...?" Yoongi nods.

"Okay," and he gets up to talk to the person.

"Hey, I come in peace," and he makes the Star Trek hand sign."My name is Kim Seokjin and you're like Park Jimin right?" Jin smiles, waving his hand.

"Why the fuck were you two cuddling?" Jimin asks, extremely angry and jealous, not even wanting to know how the other knew his name.

"Oh. It's because I've been having nightmares and I wanted to sleep since I don't really like these parties Namjoon throws but I can't really sleep if I'm alone because nightmares, so Yoongi was trying, and when I say trying I mean putting an arm over me, to make the nightmares go away in order for me to sleep. Well, it worked for a while but I guess that I won't be able to sleep anymore since this fucker aka Yoongi woke me up," and Seokjin throws Yoongi an annoying glare after blurting everything out quickly.

I'm actually scared of this shorty

Well he sure looks angry

Jimin is still suspicious about everything.

"Okay... let me say I believe you. Why didn't you just go home to sleep?" Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"Well, to help Namjoon of course. When he throws parties I'm always around to check if he needs help cleaning up the house in the morning or help him recover since he always gets drunk, that reckless bitch," Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"Oh. So you are friends with Namjoon and Yoongi?"

Seokjin nods.

"Yeah... but not really I guess," he shrugs.

"What do yoonmin?"

(A/N: BE SMOOTH LIKE A LIKE A SNAKE)

"Well, Yoongi is my friend but Namjoon is my boyfriend," and he smiles.

"Oh. Oh. Okay. Got it," Jimin smiles, feeling calmer.

Seokjin had a boyfriend. Jimin smiles internally.

"And what do you have to say for yourself?" Jimin asks, turning to Yoongi that had remained quiet throughout the whole conversation.

Yoongi looks at Seokjin with desperate eyes and Seokjin starts laughing.

"Well, he can't really answer you," Seokjin smiles.

"Why?"

"Because he can't really speak," Seokjin says like is the most obvious thing in the world.