sAsAENg

"Am I the only one that feels that we're being followed?" Taehyung asks and looks at his friends, expecting an answer.

"Yes," all five of them answer in unison.

"Wow, thanks," he says ironically, his eyes still paying attention to their surroundings.

I know that something weird is going on

Are you sure that you aint high?

95% sure

What about those 5%?

Well considering that i am me i cant say that im 100% sure

You have a valid point. I respect that

"Anyways, how was the therapy session yesterday, Jimin?" Jungkook asks the older and Jimin smiles.

"It was great! We were able to replace another memory. Check this out," Jimin slaps Yoongi on his arm.

"That hurt!" Yoongi almost screams and his voice cracks. He immediately blushes and looks away.

Jungkook brings a hand to his mouth, hiding a smile.

"I think that it would be best if you didn't laugh," Seokjin warns, hiding a smile of his own.

Yoongi looks at them and gives Jungkook "the glare". His smile immediately fades away.

"I think that it's cute. Hyung is improving and I'm very very proud," Jimin kisses his cheek and smiles. Yoongi just shows the middle finger to everyone as if saying that he didn't give a fuck about them when he had someone like Jimin by his hide.

"Before I start regretting going out with you, can't we just find a calm and cool place to eat?" Namjoon asks, completely tired already.

The seven boys start to survey the shopping mall, trying to find a good restaurant to eat.

"Can't we just go to Outback?" Taehyung asks excitedly.

"Why?" Jimin asks as if really trying to understand why Taehyung wanted to spend so much money on their lunch. 

"Dude, one word: steak," the younger replies and everyone agrees after that being said.

"Who the fuck even says dude?" Jimin mumbles while following them, feeling extremely defeated.

"Welp there go my savings," he says and gets a little behind of the group, stopping to quickly look at a showcase.

"Four hundred dollars for an ugly ass shoe? What even happened to fashion nowadays?" He rolls his eyes.

Suddenly a piece of clothing is pressed against his nose.

He tries to fight the person back but there's no use.

Everything is so blurry...

The darkness consumes him as the man takes him away.

*****

"What do you want, hyung?" Taehyung tries to figure out what he's saying but there's no use. He couldn't understand what he meant with his hands.