Make it rain

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

I woke up in a room, I looked around seeing it was mine. It looked much better from how it was before.

It's just Me  and Lucas in the house. Today there was no school and mom and Winston are at work.

-

Lucas and friends were outside in the pool . While Me,Ladeja & Joslynn were in my room talking. I haven't told Ladeja but I'll find the right time to do so.

"Can we go outside with the boys please?"  Ladeja asked.

"Ok whatever but y'all don't have swimsuits" I said.

"I have" Joslynn said because she's sleeping over for the week.

Lucas friends James, has been crushing on Joslynn. There cute together . James is Mexican but has the skin to fool you he's black. Because he's dad is Portuguese & White.

He's the white boy who always with Blacks, and the Kool one because he's not White washed.

I dressed into a black two piece. I need to color back my hair because it's growing and the black is showing but I think I should just color it black to black though.

Joslynn had a white one piece . And Ladeja had a pink one.

We walked downstairs to see the boys , the 6 of them were either smoking, in the pool or barbecuing.

"Damn who's that?" A darkskin boy said to Ladeja.

I tied up my hair to a ponytail seeing Lucas licking his lips at me, and one of he's friend staring at me..

" Who's that shawty ?" The darkskin pointed at me.

"That's Nun your business" Lucas walked off to Dillyn and James .

"Hey lil shawty" the same darkskin said to me

"What would you like?😑" I asked.

I seen Ladeja doing to most trying to get Lucas attention. I just rolled my eyes and sighed giving back to my attention to the Darkskin.

"I'm Tyler" he licked his lips.

"Im Nun ya" I fake smiled.

"Seriously your name is Nunya?"

"Yep" I walked away to Joslynn and James seeing Lynn blushing real hard.

"Oouu look at the couple" I teased..

He laughed "Hey Vanessa" I flashed me a smile

"Shhhh.. my name rn is Nunya since that thirsty nigga is on my dick" I said

The laughed "Okay now go away" Joslynn said kindly cause she wanted the 🍆😋 very soon.

I walked away and got thrown in the pool. Good thing I could swim though.

I reach back up seeing Lucas & Dillyn laughing .

"Fuck y'all" I laughed 

Now my hair is wet and it's down to my bum since my elastic broke😑.

"Whatever" Lucas said coming in the pool with me and Ladeja.

"Deja come here" I called her.

"Yep" She asked.

"Stop trying so hard he likes naturals " I whispered in her ear.

LUCAS COLY💦👅

That Ladeja girl, is trying to hard.. ik she likes me but ion like her plus she kinda looks like plastic. She got lil booty and lil titties. Plus I don't think of her in that way

?? POV

I seen her in a bathing suit. She looks so Damn sexy especially with that ass. But you can call me a perv but I like what I see and what I see that I like I get it. Without no excuse.

They went back inside the house to eat. I'm going back to home to my girl Angela once Vanessa is here , Angela ain't shit no more. I had Angela for about 2 years now.. she did her suppose and left. I had many servant then her but Vanessa is going to be my 7th.

She's so sexy ugh I can't wait ...

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

everyone is in the living room, the boys are playing their games and me and the girls are just talking. The Darkskin name is Jojo.

There's Jojo,James,Dillyn , Marcus ,

RS I just write this up to more than +900 words and it didn't save so I'm not re-write srry😊 thank Wattpad 😒.

667 words .

-Nique