Take me to Church.

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

it's been a day since I'm back, Joslynn,Jada and I have gotten more closer as other kids saying that I took Alexus place which I didn't she just so attached to her boyfriend.

"Vanessa!" I heard a name call me.

"Yeah?" I turned around seeing Lucas

"You forgot you money on the table, Pam said they're going out of town for a few days to look at dresses" he said.

"Okay thanks." I said getting my money from him.

I looked into his eyes as I got lost in his soul.. I blinked out of the thought and walked to my class.

--

Once lunch came around, I Sat at the library couch waiting on my friend Draya to come on because she wanted me to help her with something.

"Hey Vanessa sorry I'm late, people were bothering me" she sat down next to me.

"Who?" I said bluntly

"Leilani bestfriend, you don't know who she is" She said quietly

"Come on" I said.

"Where we going? It's alright" She said.

I pulled her up into the cafeteria. Looking for hat basturd as I seen her with Leilani.

"Hey Leilani" I fake smiled.

"Hey Nessa what brings you here?" She smiled.

I seen her bestfriend giving Draya a dirty look.

"Can you guys please stop bothering Draya please? Because she's been complaining about it.. and I don't want to see her suffer alright?" I kindly asked.

"Why do you care?" Her bestfriend spat.

"Because she's my friend.." I said.

"She's stupid" Keloni spat again..

"She got a A+ on her math test, while people were saying you got an R , so I think your the stupid one" I said as the room got quite.

She got up from her seat facing me right in the eye as me swung at me causing me to fall.

People Oouu'd pulling out there phone . I swung back at her 10x harder knocking her out.

I kept swinging even though she's already down until a pry of hands took me off her.

"Let me go!! Let me knock that hoe up" I squealed trying out get out their grip.

"Vanessa stop" I heard Lucas voice say.

I sighed " but I was going to kick her in her vagina " I screamed and pouted.

He laughed. "You don't wanna mess with her" he said....

"She was messing with my friend so I kicked her ass!" I yelled putting my right hand in the sky.

He had a Straight face and just looked me in the eye , low key that was sexy as ever.

I pulled him closer as he kissed me and I deepen the kiss while the door went flying open.