Telling

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

I called Ladeja over , it's been a week and she hasn't talked to me. I've been only talking to Jada & Joslynn. We don't talk to Alexus that much because she's always distant and we don't have none of the same classes as her.

The door bell rang. Only Mom is with us but she's sleeping and Winston went to the mall.

"Hey Ñessa" Ladeja smiled.

"Hey come in" I said pulling her to my room

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked seeing Lucas door open and she bit her lip as seeing Lucas change his shirt

I closed the door "Uh Anyways" I rolled my eyes

"Whats up?" She asked

"I have a confession that might end our friendship" I bit my lip in worry

"What is it?" She asked confused.

"Me & Lucas had sex and we like eachother" I bit my nails.

"Oh um okay then but one thing...... how could you he's your Stepbrother and your 15 ! Plus I thought your my bestfriend?!" She yelled at me.

"Hold up i am not about to get yelled at in my face.. first of all don't be in my face, second of all we were drunk , third of all we not blood nor is  our parents married .. and it's not my fault!" I said.

"UK what Vanessa. First you embarrass me in front of my crush second of all you slept with him?! What a hoe .. you sleeps with their soon to be Stepbrother?!" I walked out my room crying.

I shrugged and laid down.. It was a accident it's not my fault. Or is it? Tears began running down my face .. I'm 15 sleeping with a soon to be 18 year old . She's right I am a hoe😭.

~~

It's been two days , I haven't talked to nobody. Not even Joslynn everyone has been blowing up my phone. It's my fault, I shouldn't be here I wanna go see my sisters

I packed my stuff some clothes and shoes. Winston was on the couch Mom was in their room. Idk where Lucas was.

I walked out without none noticing. I took a Uber making my way to Orlando. I won't be seeing Miami for a while.

Tbc😇

377 words

-Nique