10. "don't mess with us."

Chapter ten

"Rhythm is a dancer, it's our souls companion, you can feel it everywhere." I sang whilst washing myself in the shower. It turned out I was cooped up in Danny's house for two days. I'm not sure what he injected in me, that vervain surely isn't strong enough to knock me out for two days. But I hadn't missed much, that's what I liked to think.

I put on some royal blue skinny jeans, a yellow vest top and a navy and red tartan blazer, I left my naturally curly hair alone. I skipped out my room and down the stairs into the parlour where Damon and Stefan were talking, I caught a sentence.

"So any idea of where you'll go?" Stefan said.

"What! You're leaving!" I basically screeched.

They both turned their attention to me, my mood was totally crashed now. "It's for the best, Victoria." Stefan said.

"No! You can't go, I've only just found you!" My eyes watered.

Damon bit his lip, "come with me." He shrugged.

"Where?"

"I don't know, London?"

I shook my head. "No, no, you're not leaving!" Tears flowed down my cheeks, I picked up my bag and stormed out the room to the front door, I opened it to reveal Caroline's Mum. "Sheriff, can I help you?"

She frowned. "I wasn't aware that you lived here..." She trailed off.

"I don't." I wiped my tears and barged past her and headed of to school.

I marched up to Elena and Bonnie. I heard Bonnie talking about Stefan saving her life, I've definitely missed something.

"Have you seen him?" Bonnie asked her.

"Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know, he's already gone." Elena noticed me. "Hey, have you heard anything?" I shook my head. "What happened to you the other day, you just kinda disappeared."

"Nothing, I went out of town for a few days, and I don't think Stefan is leaving, if I know him well enough, I know he will say bye first." I smiled slightly.

Bonnie nodded, "I agree with Tori."

Elena sighed, "But he would. He thinks he's protecting me. Clean break and all that."

"Do something about it." I shrugged.

"What am I supposed to do? I've already begged him not to go. If I ask again, I'm being selfish. It is what it is."

We started to walk down the hallway. "Tori why don't you speak to him." Bonnie suggested.

"I don't need to, something tells me he won't be going anywhere."I grinned.

"But, Maybe it's for the best if he goes, no offence Tori." Bonnie said.

We stopped in the middle of the corridor. "What? Why?" Elena snapped.

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him, even if he stayed?" Suddenly, a banner fell down on us that said "The Promise of your Future."

"Woah, creepy." I muttered, is she actually a witch or not?

"Did you just...?" Elena asked.

Bonnie shook her head. "No, I swear." Maybe she is then.

I sighed and knocked it out the way whilst Bonnie and Elena stormed of to class. Someone cleared their throat behind me. I slowly turned around to find Danny stood. I folded my arms. "You've got some nerve, speaking to me."