12. "she's my daughter."

Chapter twelve

"Wait so you're telling me a teacher at your school is a vampire hunter?" Dad asked as we walked through the forest by Root 5. We were heading to Damon's car as we were going to Georgia to see Bree, Damon's friend.

I nodded. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, Dad why won't you believe me?" I moaned.

"Because A, a teacher? And B, I'd of known by now."

"But-"

Suddenly there was a crash and a few seconds later a scream. We looked at each other in shock. "Elena!" We said together.

We used our vampire speed to get to the road. I stopped as Damon rushed to Elena's car which was upside down. I felt wind past me and I saw a hooded figure vanish into the forest. I frowned, there was another vampire in town.

I ran up to them. "Is she okay?" I said quickly as I stood behind my dad who was currently crouched so he could see Elena.

"How ya doing in there?" He asked.

"Damon?" Elena said confused. "Tori?"

"You look stuck." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Well done Captain Obvious, now get her out!" I snapped.

"It's my seatbelt. I can't get it." She struggled, starting to cry.

"Shh Shh Shh. Let me get you out of there." He comforted her.

"It's going to be alright." I added.

"I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that. You ready? 1, 2, 3." He ejected her seatbelt. "I got you." He pulled her out, I stood back. He picked her up. "Are you ok? Can you stand? Is anything broken?"

I glared at him and put my hands on my waist. "Give her some space, Jesus."

He put Elena down but she could barely stand. He caught her just before she fell to the ground.

"Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena. Elena, look at me." He took her face in his spare hand. "Focus. Look at me. Ok."

Next she said something totally unexpected. "I look like her..."

"What?" We said together just as Elena fainted. I helped him lower her to the ground.

"Were going to have to take her with us." I shrugged.

He nodded and picked her up. "Upsy-daisy." I rolled my eyes again.

"I'm on a high way to hell!" We sang as loud as we could, dad very out of tune may I add.

"Why do you have such a good voice, you certainly didn't get that off me, it must have been Stefan." We laughed.

"So what do you think she meant when she said she looks like her? Who?" Then I realised. "She knows she looks like Katherine." My dad gulped and kept his eye on the road. I looked back to see Elena slowly coming round on the back two seats.

She opened her eyes and I grinned at her. "Good afternoon." I joked. It's only about 10 o'clock really.

She sat up and rubbed her head. "Where are we?"

"Well we-"

"Georgia." My dad said bluntly. I smacked him and he just chuckled.

Elena started to panic. "Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, where are we?"

"I'm afraid it's true Elena, we are nearly there, we would have taken you back but were on a schedule." I said softly.

"How ya feeling?" Damon asked.