01

One;

A string of foul words left Kang Chul's mouth the moment she opened her mouth

A string of foul words left Kang Chul's mouth the moment she opened her mouth. Her head hurt, her body hurt, and worst of all, her stomach hurt.

How much did she have to drink last night?

Her mind was fuzzy and throbbing, as she cursed some more. It was a surprise her mouth still functioned.

"Serves you right, I already told you to stop drinking so much, it's bad for your kidney."

Chul was cursing so much that she didn't notice her mother come in with a tray of hangover soup.

"It's bad for the liver, mother. Not the kidney, jeez, get your facts right." Chul muttered, as her mother put the tray on the bedside table.

"If I had known you'd be this loud and annoying, I wouldn't have bothered making you this soup that Jisoo bought this morning." Her mother snapped, before shaking her head, "I don't know why that boy cares for you so much."

Her ears perked up at the name of the guy who brought her home last night, and every other night, and she said, "He bought this?"

Her mother smirked, "Yeah. Why, have you fallen for him already?"

Chul merely scowled, and threw a pillow at her mother, "Shut up!"

"Gosh, I raised a bully!" Her mother cried dramatically as she walked out the room with her hands in the air.

"A bully raised a bully, seems about right!" Chul snickered.

"Shut up!"

Chul laughed loudly, shaking her head at the funny relationship she had with her mother. She loved her, and they treated each other more like best friends than mother and daughter.

Then, she quickly finished the soup and got ready for school.

Just as Chul stepped out of the gate, Joshua greeted her with his hands in his pocket.

"What the fuuu-how long have you been standing here?" Chul asked in surprise.

"Not long, about an hour? And language, miss." Joshua flicked her lips lightly.

"An hour?!" Chul gasped, while rubbing her lips. They started walking.

"Nah, I've only just arrived." Joshua chuckled, and casually put an arm around her, "So, how was the soup?"

Immediately, Chul made a face and shuddered, "Bitter as sh-" Joshua shot her a sharp look, "-oop. Yeah. Bitter as shoop, poop."

Joshua burst out laughing, and she smiled at his cute laughter.

"Well, you shouldn't have drunk so much then."

"You sound like the mother I have back at home." Chul rolled her eyes, as she shrugged off his arm.

He swung the arm back onto her shoulder, "That's just insulting."

"Why? My mother is great." Chul nudged his side.

"I know. That's why it's insulting to your mom. I'm not as great as her!"

Chul laughed loudly again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N;

i've actually had this chapter typed out for quite a while, i apologize for not posting it ^-^;

xoxo