03

Three;

Joshua was at their "special place" alone

Joshua was at their "special place" alone. It was just a small clearing behind an abandoned building, where you could lay on the grass and stare up at the sky.

Vines and long grass blocked entrance, but if anyone managed to venture further in, they would have seen a beautiful thing.

You could stare up at the vast sky filled with stars at night. There was a tall, big oak tree that could shade you from the sun if you came in the day.

Joshua and Chul found it when they were going on an adventure, when they were children. Since then, the place has become their favorite spot to hang out at, until Chul discovered parties.

Frowning, Joshua laid on the dewy grass, with his arm as pillows, and mumbled, "I'm not going to the party. I'm definitely not going to the party."

He tried to concentrate on how the dewy grass were making his shirt slightly wet, and how the stars were shining extra bright today.

But nothing was going exactly the way he wanted. Everything reminded him of Chul.

Joshua yelled in annoyance, and sat up, messing up his hair-do that he tried hard to fix in the morning, just to impress Chul.

Of course, she didn't realize it at all, because she was Chul.

With his mind clouded with thoughts about Chul, he didn't realize until after his phone stopped ringing, that he had a call.

He called back the person who called him, it was Chul.

Feeling hopeful, he acted angry, "What do you want?"

"Joshua? This is Hansol."

Joshua's heart accelerated, "Why do you have Chul's phone?"

He paused as he waited for the boy on the other line to speak.

"It's Chul. She's drunk and Ryan's bringing her into a room. No one wants to stop him because you know how tough Ryan can be, he can ruin our lives in a-"

"Where are you?" Joshua interrupted, as he quickly stood up and left the clearing.

After Hansol gave him the address, he rushed off.

For goodness sake, Chul, until when will you realize you keep making me worry about you?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N;

hiii, how is everyone? i hope this chapter was okay :-)

xoxo