02

Two;

Joshua and Chul made plans to hang out at their special place, just as school ends

But the moment class let off, Chul received a message from a friend to go to a party, and because it is a party and she is a party animal, she didn't think twice before agreeing to go.

When Joshua heard the news, his face fell in disappointment, as he whined, "But, Chul, we were supposed to hang out."

Chul sighed, "We can still hang out at the party!"

"We're supposed to hang out, alone." Joshua groaned.

"It's gonna be just us," Chul paused before saying, "Plus a bunch of other teenagers."

When Joshua groaned again, Chul nudged his shoulder lightly, "Come on, Josh. It will be fun!"

"Yeah, until you get drunk and I have to drag your butt back home." Joshua snapped, before looking away.

Chul flinched, and promised, "I won't drink."

"Not even one?"

"...Well, maybe just one. Or two. Or three."

At this point, Joshua glared at her, "Why do you drink so much? Just drink water!"

Chul threw her hands up in annoyance, "We've been through this, Joshua! I drink because I like the taste of alcohol! Stop acting like my fucking father!"

"Language!"

"See? Exactly my point! Stop it, Joshua!" Chul shoved him and ran away.

Joshua, his face red from anger, was breathing heavily and he glared at the disappearing silhouette of Chul.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N;

SDIFNSCJISN SF9 EASY LOVE IS AMAZING, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR DANCE PRACTICE TO COME OUT OMG

xoxo