06

Six;

She woke up with a terrible hangover, but honestly, what did she expect? Chul sighed, as she slowly sat up in bed

"You're awake." She jumped at the sound of Joshua's voice, and sheepishly looked up at the boy who was standing just outside the room.

"Hi." Chul replied, not daring to meet his eyes. The last time they talked, they had fought and Chul felt apologetic.

Joshua took one step into the room, "How...do you feel?"

"Great, uh," Chul paused as her head pounded, and she winced, "Not so great. I've been better."

Joshua chuckled, and he crossed the room and went to stand by her bed, "I thought so." He set down the tray he held in his hands, on to her lap, and nudged her to eat, "It's hangover soup. Drink it before it gets cold."

Chul didn't touch it, and pulled on Joshua's hand, "Hey, I'm sorry."

There was a hint of a smile on Joshua's lips, but he played it cool and shrugged, "For what?"

Chul pouted and poked his sides lightly, "You know...because I acted like a total butthead." Joshua burst out laughing at her for trying to not curse, because she knew he hated it.

He ruffled her hair, and gently placed a kiss on her head.

"It's no problem, princess."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N;

I have ideas for new, long stories, but I think I should make a new account for it? Because I'm going to focus on writing short series stories on this account, hopefully.

What do you think? 

xoxo