05

Five;

Joshua gripped the sides of his stomach, wheezing hard

Joshua gripped the sides of his stomach, wheezing hard. His stomach hurt, and his legs felt like jelly, and these were the results of running all the way to the location of the party.

His heart dropped when he saw Hansol walked out, followed by a bigger built guy who was carrying a girl in his arms. The sound of police sirens was heard at the back of Joshua's ears but all he could focus on was her.

Later, Joshua and Hansol were sitting at the back with Chul sleeping in between them. Han Dong, Chul's older brother, was driving in silence in the front, but Joshua could feel an ominous aura coming from him.

Just at they arrived at Chul's house, her mom ran out and sighed, as she helped carry the now-asleep girl into the house. Han Dong turned around, and crossed his arms across his chest.

"So, tell me what the fuck happened."

Hansol's legs trembled; Joshua knew how much the boy was afraid of Chul's overprotective brother, and tried his best not to run into him. Joshua sighed and spoke up, "I'm sorry. I wasn't there to protect her."

"I know you weren't there. But Hansol was." Han Dong snapped, glaring at Hansol who was also the person who threw the party. Hansol shivered and quietly mumbled, "I didn't know she was that drunk."

"You and I both know how much of a drinker she is! Why did you not keep an eye on her??" Han Dong yelled, as he raised his fist. Chul was a drinker and Han Dong was a fighter; the Kang parents gave birth to really nice but scary children.

Joshua quickly cut in between Hansol and him, and got punched, "Han Dong, ah, please stop. I promise I will take better care of her."

Han Dong growled, "If you don't, I will make you both pay." With that, he turned and went into the house.

Joshua sighed and Hansol asked if he was okay. He took out a smoke, and lighted it up, before proceeding to puff the unhealthy gas in and out of his lungs.

"Sorry, Josh."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N;

double update, bc y'all deserve at least this much. :-) I'm still sorry over not updating in ALMOST SIX MONTHS!! sorry sorry sorry sorry :-(

Also, I promise I'll try and get back into the daily schedule of writing and making stuff interesting, sorry if this chapter was boring :-(

xoxo