07

Seven;

"The usual?" 

"The usual?" 

Joshua nodded, and smiled when the shop assistant handed him a plastic bag, "Thanks, Wonwoo. Your tea's always the best."

Wonwoo thanked him just as a girl came to stand beside Joshua, "The usual, please."

Wonwoo shook his head, "What is with the two of you and hangover tea?" He chuckled as he went to get the same thing he got for Joshua. Joshua turned to the girl and smiled politely, "Hangover tea for a friend, too?"

The girl shrugged, "What can I say, I'm an awesome friend." She laughed. Wonwoo soon came back and handed the girl her own plastic bag, "Here, Da Hee."

Joshua left the store with Da Hee right behind him. He turned a corner, and realized Da Hee was still following him.

"Are you following me?" Joshua asked curiously, flattered but creeped out. Da Hee burst out laughing, "You wish! I'm meeting my friend right down the street."

Joshua frowned in confusion, "You mean, at the florist?" 

Kang Chul's family owned the florist down the street, and that was the only thing there. Joshua was meeting Chul there as well, because her parents grounded her from going to parties for what happened the other day, and also forced her to work part-time with them.

"Yeah. Why?" Da Hee asked, as she continued walking. This time, it was Joshua's turn to follow after her, "Why would friends decide to meet up at a florist?" 

"Well, why are you going to the florist?"

Joshua paused, before saying, "To meet a friend."

"And why did you decide to meet up with your friend here?" They stopped right in front of the florist.

Joshua laughed lightly, "Touché." 

He opened the door (to prove that chivalry is, in fact, not dead) and let Da Hee enter first. 

"Hansol, I'm he-" Da Hee tripped over Joshua's leg and he quickly reached out to her, but instead, got dragged into the mess. The both of them laid on the floor, tangled between each other's limbs.

Hansol and Chul appeared out of nowhere, and gasped at the mess in front of their eyes. 

"What is going on here?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N;

There's this guy who k e e p s touching my hair (patting my head), and calling me by a name I very much dislike, even though he thinks I find it funny but I don't have the heart to tell him I hate it. Plus, he has a girlfriend and he keeps patting my head in front of his girlfriend and his girlfriend obviously hates it when he does it to me, like ohmyfmonbca do it to your girlfriend and not me wtf. I felt so uncomfortable and I tried to stay as far away from him as I can, but he doesn't seem to get the idea??

Then, today, he did it again and I snapped today, and I told him to "don't touch me please", and he just kinda stood up and walked off. And now I feel like the meanest person ever.

Sorry, I had to rant :-(

also, does this chapter make sense? sorry, I'm still trying to get back into writing slowly. I'll do better!

how are you all? 

xoxo