4.0

Its 2 days after, the bowling "date". I'm thinking about Keith. I grabbed my phone off my night stand. And decided to send him a text.

"Hey"

I got up, out my bed. Went into my bathroom, I did my hygiene and I decided to throw on a shirt and sweats. I grabbed my phone, and it vibrated. Keith texted me back,

"Hey"
Delivered

"Wyd?"

"Nothing, much"
Delivered

I decided to turn on my playlist, my 80s-90s playlist. Don't you always feel like you should be living in 90s. Where, it was positivity and where people were sticking together. But we don't necessarily have that in the present day. It's now about whose the most poppin' and who has the most money. Who has the biggest butt.

Hopefully it would change, "They don't know" by Jon B. Begin to play, which will always be a classic. I sung along, and danced around the kitchen.

"Uh Ebony, what are you doing?" Rymia asked walking into the kitchen, she scared the heck out of me.
"Oh my god, you scared me!" I said, while holding my chest.

"I'm sorry, do you need a hug?" Rymia laughed

"No thank you." I said, she walked to me. And pat my back, I laughed it off.

"So you talked to your boo Dariusss?" I asked, She rolled her eyes. "Actually... Ebony he is my acquaintance not my "boo." She quoted with her fingers.

"Okay," I winked

"So..What time should I come get you?"
From Keith

I looked at the text, I didn't think we go today.

"Today?"
Delivered

"What you looking at?" Rymia asked being concern,

"Nothing, texting Keith." I said, I was looking at his instagram full of pictures of him and his family.

"Yeah, today..Did you forget about our date,"
From Keith

"Interesting..." I mumbled, he has a couple of shoots.. model shoots. They were nice, I'm assuming he was a male model.

"Rymia look.." I gave her my phone, she started scrolling on it. "Why are his emojis so dark?" Rymia said, I started laughing.

"Hmm...So he's a model..." Rymia said, passing back my phone.

"I wonder, why he stopped?" I questioned

"Well Ebony, He's probably doing what your doing. Going to college in the mean time just in cases their modeling/acting career doesn't work out" Rymia answered.

She is right, I always wanted to model but I wanted to go to college just in case it doesn't work out.

"Yeah that could be it.." I said, I went on my messages

"Oh yea, well 7."
Delivered

"Ok"

"Well Rymia, I'm going to be leaving today at 7." I said

"With Keith?" She asked, I nodded.

"Oh okay." She shrugged

*

It was 6 o clock, and I still couldn't find anything to wear. And Keith is going to be here exactly in a hour. Yes, I was kind of nervous to go on this "date," with Keith. I mean wouldn't anybody would be nervous. Maybe it's just me...

I finally figured out what I was going to wear for the date. I decided to slick me hair back which took up most of my time. I put on my black top with some regular jeans plus my infamous black TOMS. Sometimes simple things are enough

I checked myself out in the mirror, and I decided to checked the time it was 6:57,then I heard a knock on the door

I checked myself out in the mirror, and I decided to checked the time it was 6:57,then I heard a knock on the door. Rymia went to go opened the door, it was Keith. "Ebony, Keith is here!" Rymia yelled. I walked  into the living room and I saw Keith standing there "Hey," I greeted.

"Hey," he smiled,

I looked at him and he was so good looking. Like his jaw line, his freckles, his lips. It amaze me on how a guy like him, is really attracted to me.

"Ebony..Ebony..You here?" Rymia said

"Oh.Oh. Yeah," I said, snapping out of my gaze.

"You sure?" Rymia asked. I nodded,

"Keith, you ready?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah." he answered, "

Then, let's go." I said. We started to walk out the apartment.

"Have fun!" Rymia waved, we left the apartment.