19.0

Keith

Everybody were in the living room, waiting on Ebony to finish getting ready.

"Eb, we're not going to the met gala. We're going to a college party.." Dom said

"Shut up! Give me five minutes," Ebony yelled. We we're all waiting it was Rymia, Dom, Darius,Sophia and  I. Rymia sat away from Darius, I sat in my own area. Sophia was in Dom's arms.

"I'm here," Ebony walked out the room. "Finally," We all said walking to the door.

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes.

We arrived at the door, of the party. The house was packed full of people, I never seen anything like it. We knocked on the door, Patrick opened the door.

"Y'all made it!" He said all cheerful, We all walked in. The house was filled with people dancing. I saw a two girls  making out in the corner. People chugging Hennessey, other people playing beer pong. 

Ebony walked closer to me, we found an area to stand in. "What the fuck is this?" Sophia asked. I could tell Ebony was uncomfortable.

"I have no idea," Rymia shook her head. Caleb and his girl walked up to us. "Y'all made it," She hugged Ebony and Sophia. She was about to hug Rymia.

"No thank you, I don't do hugs.." She waved off. "Ok.." She stepped back from Rymia.

"Y'all get out this corner, loosen up a bit. Aye, how about we do this the ladies chill with Sue. And the guys y'all come with me,"

"I'll be back," I said lowly to Ebony. She nodded, we followed Caleb.

"Y'all did the right thing coming to my party, instead of those lame ass ones"

We started laughing, "Y'all want a drink?" He asked

"Yeah," He poured us all a drink, I took a sip of mine. It had a sort of strong taste. "Good right?" Caleb asked

"It ain't bad bruh," Dom said taking a sip.

"So who are the hoes y'all got with y'all?" Caleb asked taking a sip.

"They ain't hoes bro," I corrected

"Damn, Keith. I mean 'ladies'.." He laughed

"They're our dates," I said

"Foreal," he asked

"Yeah," Dom said. Darius kept sipping on his drink, "I have to it to give it too y'all. Those bitches-I mean girls are fine as fuck," He said taking a sip. "Especially the one with the big hair,"

"Aye man, that's my lady. You talking about," I said

"My bad bruh, just saying." He joked, taking another sip.

"Yeah right," We all laughed

Omniscient

On the other side of the party, it's the girls sitting on the couch.

"These girls are trashy," Sophia said, brushing her self off. Ebony was extremely uncomfortable. "I don't like the vibe this party is giving me,", Ebony stated.

"Mhm," Rymia agreed. And that's when, Sue came back with drinks. "Here y'all go," She handed each of them drinks.

"Uh, does this have alcohol in it?" Rymia asked pointing at the cup.

"Duh," Sue responded. That made Rymia upset, because sue knows that they're underaged. She doesn't understand why Sue would give them a drink with alcohol. "Well I'm not drinking it, because it has alcohol in it. " she put the cup down on table.

"Okay," Sue brushed it off. "Anyways, Are you guys enjoying yourself?" She asked, Sophia and Ebony.

"Yeah.." Sophia said, dusting herself off.

"What about you?" Sue asked Ebony,

"Yeah," Ebony saw Keith, talking to a girl. "Who's that?" She mumbled.

"Probably a slut, trying to get a quickie.." Sue answered. The girl walked away from Keith. Which made Ebony feel a little better, "It seemed to be a lot of them here," Sophia said sipping her drink.

"Take a sip of you're drink Eb," Sue said

"Yeah," ebony nodded, sipping her drink. "Dang this is good, it taste like juice." Ebony said

"It does," Sue said, sipping her drink. Rymia rolled her eyes, "Mia, do you have a problem?" Sue asked

"I'm good, Do you have a problem?" Rymia snapped back. "Just leave it alone," Ebony whispered to Rymia.

"Okay, okay," Rymia raise her hands up I'm surrender.

30 minutes passed by. Everyone is enjoying there self, Ebony and Keith were dancing with each other. So was Sophia and Dom, "I'm kind of woozy," Ebony laughed, dancing on Keith with her cup.

"I bet," He said. Rymia was on the wall observing everyone, she seen Sue putting something in somebody's cup. It looked like to a powder substance and a pill form. Rymia decided to walk up to her, and call Sue out on her stuff.

"What are you doing?" Rymia confronted Sue. Sue turned around and gave a smile at Rymia. "Oh, you want a drink Mia?" She asked holding up the drink.

"Uh no, but I saw you putting that stuff in that drink. Who do you think you are?"

"First of little girl, don't run up on me like that. Secondly, little girl it's none of you're damn business. Thirdly, little girl watch you're tone talking to me," she pointed her finger in Rymia face

"Get you're finger out my face," Rymia calmly said.

"No," Sue said, continuing having her finger in Rymia's face. People started to look at them. Including Keith and everyone else. "What's going on?" Ebony kind of slurred

"Shhh," Keith said.

"Can you remove you're finger please," Rymia asked getting frustrated.

"I don't want too," Sue responded

"I said get you're finger out my face," Rymia smacked Sue's hand out her face. Then sue threw the drink in Rymia's face, everyone froze.

"Oh my god," Darius dropped his cup. That's when Rymia launched at Sue. Everyone ran to them, it was a big circle that surrounding them.

"FIGHT! FIGHT!" People chanted

"Get her off me!" Sue yelled, under Rymia. Rymia was on top of Sue, pulling her hair and hitting her. Darius and Keith broke them up, Darius was holding back Rymia.

"You salty bitch, that's why I was with you're man the other night." Sue laughed. That's when you heard a loud slap, it went silent. Keith let Sue go,

Rymia slapped Darius, "FUCK YOU!" she walked away.

"AYE THE POLICE HERE!" Patrick yelled, Everyone started to scattered. Keith was looking for Ebony, who was last seen standing on the wall. He found Sophia and Dom standing, looking around. He started to get scared, looking for her.

"Where's Ebony?" Keith asked

"I have no idea that's why were looking," Sophia said nervously.

"What the fuck?" Keith said, Keith ran outside.

"Aye, have you seen a girl with curly hair?" He went around asking people who ran passed them.

"Shit. Shit," He said freaking out. Where is Ebony?

*
Hey guys,

How was the chapter? I know, I know.  Don't get mad at me, the update was delayed. But it's here😊

After this chapter, I'm taking a break. It's not going to be long, but I just need to rest my head. I will surely be back

Much luvvv
Van❤