19.1

Disclaimer this chapter discuss sensitive topics. If you some how feel offended or uncomfortable. Please exit the chapter, thank you.

~
Van

*

"Drunk bitch," Caleb grumbled carrying Ebony bridal style through the door.

Ebony

My vision was blurry, I saw two guys over me. I heard them talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

"Who-who- are y'all?" I stuttered, reaching my hands out trying to grabbed something.

"You prepared to feel it?" I heard this deep familiar voice said, it was this guy I couldn't really see him. But all I could see was his hair, it looked curly.

"W-what? Where am I?" I questioned, he walked away.

I heard footsteps walking, "Ebony my dear, I know you're not aware on what's about to happen. But I hope you're not a loud screamer," The voice said. I felt my pants come off, he spread my legs apart.

"No, no, I don't want it." I said, closing my legs. He spread my legs apart aggressively.

"Ebony follow my directions please, it will be fine." He started to feel on my legs. "So pretty," he kissed my leg.

"Stop!" I kicked my leg at him, then I felt a slap across my face. I turned off the table, and I started running. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed, I couldn't see that well but I know to keep running.

Then I felt a push, I fell back. "Where you think you're going?" He laughed, I felt him pick me up I was on his shoulder.

"HELP! help," I cried, Everything went black.

I woke up in a bush, my shirt was ripped. My bra was ripped, I couldn't move. I had scratches and cuts on my legs, I was in pain. It was throbbing so bad.

"H-help me," My voice cracked. I tried to sit up, but it hurt so bad. Tears start running down my face, "Help," I cried out a little louder.

"OH MY GOD!" A girl said there was a guy with her, looking at me. "CALL SOMEBODY NOW!" She yelled.

"You'll be fine babygirl I promised," She held my hand.

Keith

I've been looking for Ebony all night, I called everybody about her disappearance. Then I realized, it had to be the only one person. Caleb, I'm going to fucking kill him.

I was walking to his dorm, the I seen him in the lobby. I charged at him, "WHERE THE FUCK IS EBONY?" I punched him

"I don't know man, get off me" He said

"I know you had something to do with it, Where is she?" I punched.

That's when Darius and Dom grabbed me, "KEITH, Bro. Calm down, they found her!" Darius said

"Where?"

I ran to the ambulance, I saw her on the stretcher. I tried to jump in, but the pushed me back. "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND, LET ME IN!" Darius and Dom grabbed me.

I started crying, "What am I going to do?" Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I'm detective Sharon, and I'll like to ask you a couple of questions..I heard you're the boyfriend of Ebony Latimore,"

"Oh okay," I nodded

"Where did you last see Ms. Latimore?"

"Uh, when were at Caleb's party I was breaking up the fight, she was standing by the wall."

She nodded, "Was she by any chance intoxicated?"

"Yes,"

"Mhm, that's all I need to hear. Thank you for your time Mr. Powers," She walked away, I was walking back to my dorm. I saw the Dean talking to Caleb.

Rymia

Eb was sitting in the hospital bed, just trying to remember what happened last night. The police officers and detectives were outside the room.

"Mia, I can't remember. I'm so frustrated,"

"Eb, I think you were drugged.." I admitted. I remember last night I saw Sue, slip something in that drink.

"What?" She looked at me,

"Ebony, I think Sue drugged you. Matter fact not think I know she drugged you, because last night I confronted her about it and that's how the fight started." I explained

"I was drugged.." Ebony mumbled, then she paused. "I think I remember, when you guys were fighting..." She put her finger on her temple.

"Well at least you're getting somewhere," I slightly smiled. Trying to make Ebony feel better.

"You're optimism is refreshing, thank you for being here for me. You're the only thing close to family to me, since my family can't be here.."

"You don't have to thank me, I'll always be here no matter the circumstances." I smiled

"I825?" She held out her pinky,

"1825," we locked pinkies and hugged.

*

I said I was taking a break but I wanted to get this chapter out, it was short for a reason so don't get upset. And I want to thank you guys for the nice comments, it definitely makes me happy when y'all comment. So I want to thank y'all

Also the break will last probably by next Monday. Just so I can get ideas and rest the brain a little bit.

Anyways I'm done rambling.

Please excuse typos and mistakes

Much luvvv
Van.❤