7.0

I get a call from, my mom. "Hey son" My mom greeted. "Hey mom" I said. "How's school going?" She asked, "Good, I just can't wait to get out of here" I answered.

"I bet, your grandma keep asking me. When you're coming back" She laughed. I laughed also, my family is so supporting. I always had to take care of family with me being the oldest and also because my dad was in jail. I'll do anything for them

"Tell grandma, I'm coming soon." I said, "So, Tyree..I heard that you are seeing someone?" She confronted me. I started to laugh
"Mom, where you hear that from?" I asked

"Just know a little birdie told me..But what is she like?" She asked, "Ma, ma, all I'm about to tell you is, we're not official nor are we on that level. I'm just testing the waters out, I'm not trying to jump in a relationship...We all know how that turned out"

"Uh, you're right. But I seen her yesterday at the store, she asked me about Kevin, Kaylan, Skylar and You. I told her that they're doing good, and I did tell her that you're coming back..She didn't seem too happy that I told her that" My mom explained

"Wow" That's all I could say, it amazes me that she feels that way towards me. I've stayed distant, we don't follow each other on social media no contact what's so ever. She has something to say negative about me, and she did the dirt yet, is still mad with me.  Ain't that ironic..

"Keith, I gotta go. Your sister is crying...I'll call back later" She said, I heard my baby sister crying in the background. "Alright mom, love you"

"Love you too bye" She hung up, I close my phone up. Then I get a notification from Instagram.

ThehomieEB started following you.

Aye it's Ebony, I looked on her, Instagram. And she posted a new selfie, she was silk Royal blue tank top. With her hair up, she's beautiful. I decided to follow her back. That's when Darius busted in my room, "Damn bro"

"Yo, Keith..You know how that show uh-uh..." He snapped his fingers

"Yeah, which one.." I asked, trying to see what he's trying to say.

"Faking it!" He yelled, "Yeah, what about it.." I asked confused by what he is talking about. "Nigga, you blowing up. On twitter those fans are going crazy" He said showing me his phone. I scroll through the tweets

Newnewboo: I think Theo might be my new mcm

Emillllyyy: I can't believe Lauren, she should totally go out with Theo. I ship it! -Twitter

Julialovesfakingit: Who is Theo?! I need his @!!

"These girls going crazy" He said. I'm just so intrigue with how much people are starting to notice me. Its a great feeling.

"Bro imagine, how many people will actually started noticing you when the episode actually airs? I can't wait to go back home" He asked

"Yeah"

It feels like a dream.

*
Keithpowers started following you. "Ah, he saw"

Keithpowers liked your photo 10m

He is so sweet, honestly. I know its weird that I'm starting to like him, but I mean. "Ebony, I'm going to class. See you later" Rymia poked her head in room. "Okay bye" She closed the door. Then my sister facetimed me, I answered.

"Hey sista" I greeted and smile. She waved, "Hey Eb" She greeted "So, How's sophomore year going?" I asked. My sister is a sophomore in highschool. We both went to school together last year, when she was a freshman and I was senior. I gave her the ropes, but now she's officially in highschool by herself.

"Its going good, I guess." She said, sounding sad. "Erin, tell me the truth. How's sophomore year?" I asked, with a calm tone. I get annoyed when my sisters don't tell me things. One time, when I was on my senior trip.

I get a call, that my sister and my mom were getting into it. And nobody didn't tell me anything till things, started getting really heated. And I had, to come home. As soon as possible..

"Fine! I'm failing three classes Ebony. " she blurted out. "Are you serious?! Erin does mama, know?" I asked

"No Eb, she doesn't know. I'm stressed out, mama got a new boyfriend. Me and Bianca aren't talking, and basketball ball tryouts are coming up." She explained. I had no words, my sister has always been able to tell me things but lately she's been silent. "I-I d-don't know what to say..I'm sorry that you're going through this Erin."

"Its okay, Eb. I'm just going through it, and you're not here to help me because you're in college. I just need you, here Ebony."

"Alright, alright..How about we do this, how about I call you everyday. And I can be there, because I want you to be happy Erin." I said.

"Thank you Ebony, I gotta go do homework okay. I'll call you tomorrow.." She said

"Okay, I love you Erin"

"Love you too Eb" she hung up. I just feel so bad, that I can't be there for Erin. Especially, in a time like this but I am going to make it up to her. I need to be in a better mood, I decided to watch some TV.

I walked in the living room, and turned on the TV. I started channel surfing then I landed on MTV2 because wild n out was on. It was on commercial, that's when a commercial of this show came on. And I seen Keith..

"Wait is that who I think that is?!" I rewind the TV, and I seen Keith. "Oh my god, Sue was right." I'm in full disbelief, like I feel hurt but proud. Like I'm hurt that he's leaving soon, but I'm proud because he's doing it. He's actually on TV.

This makes me wonder if I should start pursuing my dreams.