3~Always Snape

Malfoy stood in front of her. He didn't know she was Hermione, but he was always mean to the Gryffindors. "What do you want, Malfoy?" Hermione asked angry. 

He grinned. "Don't be so rude, Granger." 

Hermione was shocked. "W-what?" She asked. Just when Malfoy opened his mouth to answer there landed a hand on his shoulder. He looked around and saw that the hand was from Professor Sprout. 

"C'mon, boy, we're going to start," she said. Malfoy shot her an evil glare and walked to his Mimbulus Mimbletonia. "Right everyone, today we're going to handle the Mimbulus Mimbletonia. Take your book at page 231 and read what to do with this plant. Good luck!"

 Hermione hadn't heard anything of what Professor Sprout had said. She was in shock. Malfoy. He knew it. How? She felt like she had fever. Well, she also was very red so it wasn't weird when someone pointed at her and Professor Sprout came to Hermione. 

"My dear, what's wrong? You clearly have fever! And so suddenly too! I'll bring you to the Hospital Wing!"

 Hermione just nodded and followed her teacher to the Hospital Wing. Malfoy shot her an evil grin. Immediately she felt even worser and she was going to puke. Madame Pomfrey held her a bucket. 

"I'll give you a drink to let your fever disappear," Madame Pomfrey said. 

Hermione lay down at one of the beds. She felt horrible. Malfoy was going to destroy everything. How had he even know? She sighed. 

Then she knew it. 

Hermione immediately stood up and felt the anger bubbling up inside her. 

Snape. Always Snape. 

She would let him know what she was going to do with him. Madame Pomfrey quickly came to Hermione. "Hey, you! Come back!" she exclaimed. "I'm fine now, so leave me!" Hermione yelled back. 

She quickly ran through the door. She heard the bell and knew it was time for lunch. She ran to the Great Hall.

 There he was. He was sitting next to Professor McGonagall. She marched with great steps towards the Uppertable. 

Everybody looked at her, but she didn't care. He had to atone for what he had done.

 All the professors where now also looking at her. She straightly walked to Snape. He looked confused at her. She took her wand and pointed it to his chin. "You!" she yelled. 

Everybody was quiet, they all wanted to know what was going on.

 "You! Always you!" she yelled to him. He looked at the angry women in front of him. He looked like he didn't understand her. He raised an eyebrow. That made her feel even more angry. "You wouldn't tell it to anyone!" She pushed her wand harder to his chin. 

"Miss Brown, what are you talking about?" he asked. Now Hermione was really angry. How dared he! "You know what I mean, you bastard!" 

There rose a loud conversations between the students. Hermione looked around. Snape used this moment to take her wand from her. She quickly looked back at him. Now they stared at each other. 

Then Hermione began to punch him soft everywhere she could. 

With one move of his hand she landed on her back. The students gasped. "Do not punch me," he hissed. 

"I do what I want!" she yelled. "No, you won't," he said calmly. "Yes, I will!" she shrieked. 

With another swipe of his wand she was tied to a chair. "Now explain what you're doing, Miss Brown," he said slow and dangerously.