28~Oh Severus

Please read the A/N at the end

~

Hermione turned around in bed and bumped into someone. She smiled and opened her eyes. 

Too much light. 

She closed her eyes quickly, trying to go back to sleep. After five minutes she found herself incapable of that, so she opened her eyes one by one, getting used to the bright light. 

Severus murmured something in the air and turned. His face looked calm and happy. 

She smiled and crawled over to him. "Severus, Sev. Wake up," 

He murmured something in the pillow. "Don't wake a sleeping Snape.."

Hermione laughed. "It's almost," she looked at her watch. "-eleven in the morning." 

Severus shot up and Hermione fell off of the bed. "What was that for!" she asked angry, slowly standing up. 

Severus sleepy but alert face turned to hers. "Eleven? Eleven! Oh sh shi SHiT!" 

He quickly jumped out of bed and started searching for his bag. Hermione found it first and held it up in the air. Severus tried to grab it, but Hermione hold onto it tightly. "You get your bag when you tell where you're going," she said calmly, although al the sudden chaos around her and the now-messy bed they both had slept in only a few minutes ago. 

Severus pursed his lips together and sighed aggressively. "I'm supposed to be on a meeting about the Hogsmeade-datas in," he grabbed her wrist and looked at her watch. He cursed "-two minutes! Minerva specially asked me if that time was suitable! Now gimme my bag!"

 Hermione handed his bag over, baffled. She watched him leave. She blinked and shook her head. Hermione sighed and walked over to the mirror. 

Right, she looked as herself. 

She sleepily casted the spells on her frizzy hair and fixed her clothes -they were the same as last night. She smiled to herself and then saw the pizza-boxes on the bed. 

She thought she had thrown them away yesterday? Apparently not.

 Hermione walked over to them and picked them up. There was a soft 'qluick' and some hidden drawer appeared on her side of the bed. She frowned and layed the boxes down. Se squat and looked at it. There was one little piece of parchment in it. She carefully picked it up and straightened it. 

One word.

 Reserare

She frowned and stood up. She pushed the drawer closed and she put the piece of parchment in her bag. 

First make it to the common room, before Harry and Ron woke up. She knew Ron slept till half past twelve on the Sundays, but Harry normally was awake earlier. She had to hurry.

 Hermione quickly opened the painting and stepped through it. She turned around, closed it, and then, when she turned back, she suddenly stood nose to nose with Harry. 

They both screamed and Harry stumbled backwards. 

He pointed at the wall and Hermione and back, and seemed to have lost his mind. 

Hermione slowly exhaled. She plastered a smile on her face and walked over to Harry, who had big eyes. "Hey Harry, what're you doin' here?" 

Harry's face was hundred percent confusion and his nose was wrinkled. He pointed at her again. "You..you..whut?" he whispered. "Mehhhuh..??" 

Hermione frowned deep. "Harry are you okay? Do you have to see Madame Pomfrey? Come, I'll br-" 

Harry slapped her hand away from his shoulder and his face became serious. " 'Mione, you came here last night with Snape, disappeared through a wall, then suddenly appears again the next morning and you think I'm crazy?"