21~A busy morning

Hi guys! Because I haven't updated for sooooo long I decided that I should make it up with you. So this is what I did: I PUBLISHED TWO NEW CHAPTERS 😱❤️ Hope that that will make y'all happy :) Back to the story! 

~

"Herm-Alice!" Hermione turned around. Ron and Harry ran into the Great Hall, sweating. She smiled. "Hi guys. It's okay, you can just call me Hermione now. Draco already knows, remember?" 

Ron sat down beside her. A bit too close, in her opinion. 

Harry sat down too. He wiped the sweat of his face and looked at her with a confused expression. "Hermione, did you..just say D-Draco?" Harry asked not-understanding. 

Hermione stopped in her actions. "No, I'm pretty sure I didn't say that." 

"Yes, you did!" 

"Did not!"

 "Yes!"

 "No!"

 "Yes!"

 "No!"

 "Yes! Yes you did!"

 Hermione sighed. "Fine," she looked at her feet. "-I said Draco." 

Ron's mouth dropped open.

 "Happy?" She looked up.

 "Wha-Why-..What?" he stammered. 

Hermione rolled her eyes playfully and smiled at Harry and Ron. "We're friends now, you know. So that means I'm gonna hang out with him a bit too." 

She had to help him with Jessica, so technically they were going to hang out together. 

Harry stared at her. Hermione felt uncomfortable. Like, really uncomfortable. Harry's stare didn't make it better. And Ron's reaction not at all.

 "But, don't tell to anyone! Understood?"

 Harry blinked and Ron looked at her like she had just changed into a turkey.

 "Guys?" Hermione asked carefully. "Understood?"

 Harry nodded slowly. Ron's mouth was still open. Hermione looked at him. "Ron? Are you alright?" 

He didn't answer. Harry still hadn't said anything. 

"Harry?" 

She became desperate now. She couldn't loose her two best friends! 

"Guys, please? Try to accept it." 

Ron's expression said he still wasn't hundred precent sure. "For me," she added. She knew that Ron would give in now. And Harry had always been the more-accepting one of them. 

Ron nodded slowly. "Yeah.." he mumbled. "For you." Hermione smiled. Harry nodded too. "For you." He smiled. 

"Thank you," she said. 

About that moment, the other students entered the Great Hall. The food appeared and Hermione started to eat. Neville sat down beside them. "Hi guys." He rubbed his eyes. "Hi Neville." Harry greeted. Hermione and Ron said a short 'hi' and started eating. 

Harry, who had more manners, decided to let the conversation flow. Or at least, try to.

 He tried to establish a conversation but that soon ended when he saw that Neville had fallen asleep. 

Hermione and Ginny snorted. 

"Guess he didn't sleep well." Harry mumbled. 

Severus entered the Hall. He looked quite angry. "Why does Se-Snape look so angry?" Hermione asked no one in particular. Harry looked over at him and shrugged. Her question soon got answered when McGonagall ran after him. 

"Severus!" she exclaimed. 

He didn't even look at her.

 "Severus!" 

Still no reaction.

 "It would make it so much easier if you'd just tell me why! Then I wouldn't have had to take measures!" (How the poop do you write that sentence??)

Severus stopped walking and McGonagall bumped up to him. He turned around and looked down at her. "If you hadn't let one of the students shadow me I could maybe have forgiven you!" 

He fastened his pass. At the time that McGonagall finally reached the staff table, Severus already sat. She did one last try to talk to him and then sat down too. Sev accidentally let his fork drop off the table. He angrily levitated it and stuffed a piece of omelette in his mouth. 

Hermione raised an eyebrow and looked back at her food. She would ask him later what that was about. 

They continued to eat in silence.

 Draco still had a dreamy look on his face and didn't seem to be on the same planet as them, because Pansy Parkinson was talking to him and he didn't even notice. When he finally looked at her it was because she was clutching at his arm and it looked rather painful. He sneered something at her and she shut up. 

Hermione chuckled and looked at Neville. He was still asleep. 

Astoria was nowhere to be seen.