5~Answers

Severus looked from Hermione to Draco. He didn't know to which of them he was angry the most, so he kept staring at them.

 Malfoy looked as if he would die of shame. 

Hermione, however, looked calm. Everyone else but Hermione would get goose bumps, but to her it did nothing. After all those years that still amazed Severus. He scared the hell out the most of the students. 

Except her. She was different. 

Of course she was smarter then kind of all the other students from Hogwarts, but she was still a very annoying know-it-all. He chuckled internal. 

This isn't a funny moment! "With who will I start?" He asked, more to himself then to them. Hermione and Draco looked at each other. At the same time they yelled "Not me!" 

They looked like they would like to hex each other if their Potions master wasn't there. "Silence.." He whispered. 

Draco's eyes grew big. Hermione just looked very, very irritated, and that annoyed Severus. 

"First of all.... What's going on here?!" He exclaimed. 

Draco looked scared: he had never seen his godfather so angry. '"What did you do to get us in this stupid situation, Mr. Malfoy?" He said sighing. 

Draco did not want to answer, but he knew Severus could easily get into your mind. And that wasn't a lovely experience. "How do you know of Miss Granger?" Snape asked.

 "Well.." the boy began. "We don't have all day!" Snape stood up and walked to Draco. 

His face came so close to his that their noses almost touched. Draco looked in the black eyes of his godfather. They always seemed to have no emotion, and that was scary. The blonde looked away and sighed. "I walked through the hallway and I heard voices from your office. I was curious who it was who was talking and I, and I-"

 "And you what?" Snape asked.

 "I listened at the door and then I heard your conversation." He quickly looked away from Snape and stared at the ceiling. Snape sighed. "And what gives you the right to listen at my door, from my office, hmmm?" He snapped.

 "Nothing, sir." Draco murmered. 

"Indeed." Snape growled. 

Hermione looked at Snape. She stared hard at him. He felt a little bit pushing in his mind. 'Stop that or you'll regret it.' He projected into her mind. Her eyes grew big when she heard his low and dangerous voice in her head. 

Severus smirked. 

Draco looked at Snape, and then at Hermione, and back to Snape, and then again to Hermione. It was clear that he didn't understood what was happening. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" Snape looked at his godson.

 Sometimes he asked to himself why that boy was sometimes so utterly stupid.

 "Nothing." Draco murmured. He blushed and quickly looked at the ground. Snape nodded and turned to Hermione. "And why would you attack me, Miss Gr-" Snape began.

 "Don't! Say that name!" She said aggressively. Severus raised an eyebrow. "Miss Granger." He said smirking.

Hermione's nostrils grew wide when he said her name again. She was furious. "We're in confidential company." He said.

 "Oh, really?"Hermione said sarcastic.

 Draco turned his head to Hermione. "You can trust us, your superiors." He said grimacing. 

"See?" Snape said/asked. 

Hermione laughed. "I hope you don't mean yourself?" She said angry.