7~Prince

Hermione walked back from the library. In her arms she borrowed seven books, all about a new spell McGonagall had made them do an essay about. It had to be four pages long, but Hermione had written six pages. 

Still she had an question.

 She quickly walked of the staircase and made her way down the hall. She walked up another stair and stared at the ground - well, what she could see of the ground: the books barricaded her sight.

 What was that odd feeling, and what did it mean? 

It was anyways something good, because it felt so right. It wasn't the feeling like when she and Ron were together, that was totally different. She thought she was in love with him, but it turned out to be because she didn't wanted to loose one of her best friends.

 And then Skeeter, with 'close relationship with Snape.' Weird enough, Hermione didn't care that much about Skeeters piece, for the first time in her life. Normally she got very, very angry at Skeeter. That must explain Harry and Rons odd expression by dinner. 

She was so in thoughts she didn't watch were she walked any longer and soon she was lost: she stopped walking and looked around. The only place in the castle she didn't knew was the dungeons, but here she was, at another place she absolutely didn't knew. 

That mysterious floor. That weird, dark floor she had been once before. Were McGonagall had found her just before she met Jessica by Transfiguration. 

Now Hermione could explore the  place. She walked a bit farther before stopping. If she wanted to see everything of that place, she had to leave her books somewhere. She looked around and saw a table, under a painting of a crown. She walked to it and dropped her books on the table.

She turned around and studied the hall. The floor was covered with red carpet, and on the walls hung a few giant, old paintings. There were a few small chandeliers on the ceiling. Further in the hall hung a few shelves with old, dusty books. 

Suddenly Hermione heard a weird, soft sound from behind her. She quickly turned around and saw that the painting with the crown had... opened, just like the Fat Lady did. 

Curious, Hermione walked to the opening. She watched the frame of the painting. She must have opened it, some how. But there wasn't a single piece of the painting that looked like a button, or something else to open the entrance. She saw a name engraved on the back of the painting. There were a few words, but Hermione could only read 'Prince.' 

She had an idea. She took her books from the table and watched at the portrait. If her intuition was right, the 'door' would close now. And yes, the painting closed.

 "Interesting.." Hermione whispered. "So, if you push on the table, the door will open.." 

She dropped her books back on the table and watched the painting open. 

Soon she felt excited; where would the door bring her to? 

She inhaled deeply and stepped through the opening. Her eyes grew wide. 

"Merlin!" Hermione exclaimed.

 She saw a beau-ti-ful departure. All the walls were covered with photo wallpaper of a gorgeous forest. In the middle of the right wall was a large fireplace surrounded by a pair of comfortable sofas. On both sides of the fireplace stood a large houseplant. In the farthest right corner stood a large double bed. On one side stood a refrigerator and on the other hand, a bedside table. Opposite the entrance stood a number of bookcases, split into paths, with a terribly large amount of books. To the left was a potion lab. There were five cauldrons and on the wall there were shelves with ingredients. Next to the door stood a desk, with above it a shelf with stacks of parchment and books. Next to the desk stood a large closet and in a corner stood a dining table with two chairs. On the left side of the door was a small cute little wall built, and behind it was a bathroom with a toilet, a shower, a very big mirror, and a nice, big hot tub with ten different taps.