11~Mellimos

Hermione woke up from the sound of students entering the common room. 

Why did she lay on a couch? 

Slowly, the memories of last night came back. She had been at the lake with Severus and she'd fall asleep. Someone *Severus* must have bought her here. She decided to ask the fat lady after she was dressed. 

Hermione stood up and scratched her neck. She yawned. "So!" A boy's voice said. "Can you open your mouth any further?" Hermione turned around and smiled when she saw it was Harry. 

"Morning." She said. 

She walked to Harry and hugged him. Harry seemed a bit surprised, but hugged back. "What's this for?" He asked.

 "Can't friends just hug each other?" Hermione answered.

 "I want a hug too!" Said Ron's voice. 

Hermione grinned and walked to the staircase where Ron stood. "Come here." She said. Ron jumped off the last five steps and hugged Hermione. Hermione smiled uncomfortable. Of course she was okay with Ron hugging her, only the thing was, she was convinced that Ron still had feelings for her. But she felt nothing more for Ron then just friendship. 

They let go of each other. 

Ron had a selfish grin on his red face. Hermione rolled her eyes, so that Ron didn't see her. Harry's eyes flickered back and forth between her and Ron. Hermione raised an eyebrow. Harry looked away. She shrugged it off and walked to the stair that led to her dorm. 

"Where are you going?" Ron asked alarmed.

 Hermione sighed. "To my dorm. Don't you have eyes in your head, Ronald? I need to dress, hmm." 

Harry chuckled. Ron looked at his feet. "Oh. Yeah. Sounds logical." 

Hermione rolled her eyes and walked up to her dorm. She picked out a lovely blue dress and a pair of black heels with golden sparkles. 

The dress looked a bit like a cocktail dress, but this one was thin and meant for summer. It suited nice with her hair. She stuck up her hair in a knot and walked back to the common room. Harry and Ron had already leaved. 

Hermione was already halfway down the stair when she remembered she wanted to talk to the fat lady. She turned around and walked up the stairs. "Hey sweetie! Forgot something?" The Fat Lady asked Hermione.

 "No, ma'am. I came to ask you something." 

The Fat Lady's face grew excited. "Ooh! A question for me! Well go on then, child!" She smiled. 

Hermione did her best to not roll her eyes. That woman was always so excited about nothing. Once, she had yelled almost half the school together, only because she was excited about an escaped Cornish Pixie from Lockhart, flying in front of her.

 "I wanna know who bought me to the common room, last night." 

The Fat Lady's mouth dropped open in excitement. "Ooo!" She exclaimed. "It was that sweetheart." 

Hermione frowned. 

"Professor Snape, I mean." She explained. 

"He didn't want you to catch a cold! Such a gentleman.." The Fat Lady continued daydreaming about Severus, so Hermione just walked away, snickering. 

That woman had a way too dramatic character. 

But she had to admit, it was very sweet of Severus. 

***

Hermione reached the Great Hall and looked around, searching for Harry and Ron. She finally saw them and walked over. Before she knew what was happening, Ron had already pulled her down, between him and Harry. 

"Mowwfin 'Miwowe." 

Hermione pushed her lips into a thin line. She sighed aggressive and watched Ron eating so many chicken legs she almost had to vomit. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Can't you ever stop eating?" She asked irritated.

 "Whaf? Can't I jufst enjoy my foof?" He managed to bring out.

 "Not this way." Hermione whispered soft, so nobody heard her. 

It was disgusting. Even Ginny looked like she wanted to punch Ron. He'd better watch out. 

"Hello Alice Brown." Said a dreamy voice from behind her. 

Hermione turned around at Luna's creepy kind of greeting. "Hello, Luna." Hermione said. Ron watched them, while chewing on his chicken. 

"Do you mind the piece Skeeter wrote about you?" Luna asked soft. 

Harry, who was drinking his Pumpkin Juice, spewed it out. Ron stopped chewing and Ginny immediately turned her head to Luna. 

"Excuse me." Harry stammered. "What did you just say, Luna?" 

Ginny looked suspicious.

 "Do you mind the piece Skeeter wrote about you?" Luna asked again. 

"Luna.." Hermione started. "How-how exactly do you know?" 

"Mellimos. They're flying around your head." 

Harry and Ron looked at each other. "Sorry, what?" They asked.

 "Mellimos. Small, invisible creatures who look through all disguises. So they see you as Hermione Granger and not as Alice Brown. The more you hide, the more of them will come. The Ministry would use them well, but they don't believe in their existence. Weird, huh?" She said with her dreamy voice. 

Nobody reacted at that. Almost everything Luna said was weird. 

"I think I'm gonna eat some pudding." She hopped away. 

"Wow." Ron said. "That was weird." 

Harry rolled his eyes. "Duh. It's Luna, after all." Harry and Ron laughed. 

Ginny shook her head. "There's nothing weirds about Luna! She's just a bit...different." Ginny said.

 "Exactly!" Ron said, pointing at Ginny with his chicken leg. "Different." 

Ginny narrowed her eyes. "Different isn't something bad!" They jibber jabbered the whole time till Ginny couldn't take it any longer. She stuck out her tongue and walked away. Ron mumbled something unintelligible. 

Harry shook his head and Hermione rolled her eyes. 

"What class do we have now?" Ron asked. 

Hermione frowned, trying to remember. Her heart skipped a beat. 

"Potions."