4~Enough!

Everybody kept their breaths. "Don't you understand?"

 Hermione looked in his eyes and saw for the first time in her life how deep they were. At this moment it didn't matter. 

The tears were welling up in her eyes. "I thought I could trust you.." She hid her head. 

Snape looked everything but comfortable. It didn't help that everyone was looking at them. 

"But.. where are you talking about?" He almost didn't dare to ask it.

 Now Hermione couldn't hold herself in and she just ran to him. She released herself from the chair. She hit him hard in his face. He slowly turned his face back to her. "Miss Brown..." he whispered. 

O gosh. She had just hit a teacher.

She brought her hands to her mouth and turned red. Now she had an huge problem.

 "Enough!" McGonagall yelled. Hermione lowered her head. "What is this all about, Severus?" she asked him.

 "To be honest, Minerva," he looked at Hermione. "I have really no idea." 

Hermione wanted to punch him again, but hold herself. "You know who I am," she whispered, "And you told it to Malfoy!" she exclaimed. 

Everybody looked at Malfoy now, who turned red and tried to hide under the table.

 "Mr. Malfoy, come here. Now," McGonagall ordered. "Bu-but Professor.." he tried. "Come here, NOW." 

Malfoy slowly rose from his chair and started walking to McGonagall. When he finally reached her he didn't looked at her. "What's going on here?" McGonagall asked him. Hermione looked at Draco. 

His eyes said that he would hex her, if not the whole school was witness. Hermione just realized she looked murderous to him when McGonagall asked her: "What's wrong with you today?" The Headmistress looked angry. 

"With me?" Hermione snapped. "It's all his fault!" She pointed to Snape, who looked more angry then she had ever saw. 

"ENOUGH!" Snape yelled. The whole school abruptly stopped whispering. Hermione looked to Snape, who looked like he would kill everybody who came to close in his area. "Enough..."

"You and I, are going to my office," he hissed to Hermione. He didn't even say Miss Brown. "You too, Draco." He marched out the Great Hall. 

Hermione felt a tight rope around her waist. She looked down at her waist, but the rope was invisible. It turned out to be stuck to Snape, because she was pulled along on the ground. She had to run to keep up with him. 

When she finally reached the dungeons, she felt like she had ran a marathon, so hard she had ran. Finally she saw Snape's office. That wasn't a pleasure, but she was already happy she hadn't had to run anymore, or she would just faint. 

Quickly arriving after her, she saw Malfoy, also running. He had, just like her, an invisible rope around his waist. They stopped and gasped. 

"Faster!" Snape yelled out of his office. 

Hermione and Malfoy sighed at the same time, to their own displeasure. They gave each other an evil glare before they entered the room. 

Snape already sat at his desk, the anger written all over his face. Hermione and Draco looked nervous at each other, scared for what would happen next.