1̴̨̢̖̭̤̖̱̙͉̪̙̉͜

10.6.2017

The Official Beginning_

(3 person)

-

(Y/N) (L/N) woke up from her sleep that she earned after attempting to hack Donald Trump's twitter,
sadly he has a super secure profile so she could not do it.
After all, she just wanted to do it for fun.

'Too tired'

She would think when she gave up and threw all her energy drinks away since she does not like coffee that much as the energy boost drinks.
She fell asleep quickly after.

But now that she was conscious she glanced around her brightly painted walls that had several video game posters up and on the shelves were multiple gaming stuff and consoles, but what grabbed a gamers eye was all the old games she had, the games that you could sell for more than thousands of dollars on eBay or make an advertisement on Facebook, which in her opinion would be smart but at the same time dangerous.
There were different games too, like the latest games like Resident Evil, Prey, Mass Effect: Andromeda and of course all the Legend Of Zelda games and other game series, Mario, Final Fantasy and much more.

She sat on her bed, her legs hanging down, she stretched her neck, earning little cracks-- her 'bullies' had hurt her but well she knew that the plastic barbie 'perfect' bitches were jealous.
Like in every bully story ever.

(Y/N) then stood up and held in her cry when she looked down, to her legs she saw that she had just stepped on a lego that was under her bed after her brother had left her before he left--

(Y/N) jumped up and kicked the lego brick like a ninja, she put her middle finger up at the lego and walked to her closet.

"Should I go in colours?"

She asked herself, a habit that could make someone that lived with her crazy.
Since she lives alone no one had gone crazy, yet.
She smiled.

"What are colours?"

She joked when she saw that all her clothes were black, grey or, and white.
She stared still at her closet and looked through all her stuff.
After looking through it all and throwing out some things that looked good.
She took out skinny high waisted jeans, black tank top-- with straps more complicated than soup, and a white hoodie.
she went to her room bathroom and went to the shower.

After the shower she put on the jeans and the top and put the hoodie over her shoulder so she could put it on when she goes out, it's hot out so why sweat inside?.