1̵͓̝̲̘̍̾͋̃̔̋̑̾͜ͅ3̸̢̛͇̼̝̟̖͍͚̭̱̻̞̗̓̾̈͒̒͆̿̔̅͌̈́

6.21.2018

Productive Pro_

Productive Pro_

(2 person)

-

It had been a boring couple of days and you had scheduled to do something productive, or proactive, something that starts with pro and then ends with 'tive'.

But since the world hates you more than crocks it was raining.

You currently were sitting on your sofa (That you had requested), looking for the route control because watching Orange Is The New Black while a kid is the next door is not a good idea, especially when you're eating candy too.

You finally give up and turn off the TV by hand and hope that Netflix does not fuck shit up.

Walking out you feel like you're being watched, maybe it has something to do with that you haven't gone out of your room for the last 2 days, but, maybe it has something to do with you slowly going more and more insane.

As I had said before you wanted to fix the fact that you had gotten a boring couple of days, the days being 4.

The boring is not the only word to describe it, you could also say that they were tough, difficult and anxious.

The first day of the emotional roller coaster was just the beginning.

You had woken up next to BEN who was naked and hugging you, not understanding what was happening-- and feeling hungover, you threw him on the floor, out of confusion, he woke up after landing on the very hard floor and began cursing in German, which was unusual.
You looked to your side and saw that Eyeless J. was sitting next to you with a cigar in hand.

"Want some?"

He asked.

"You or lung cancer?"

"Oh."

He then walked out, but then the boring part came, everyone was on a killing spree, so you couldn't bother anyone, even Slenderman was away.

You spent the whole day sitting on the stairs waiting for them to come back.

The second day you woke up on the stairs, not remembering the night before you try to retake your steps.

The third day you woke up with a headache and cake both on your head and hand

And now lastly the fourth day, well it was actually okay.

But today everyone is back and you're just confused so you walk up to BEN.

"Hey, BENny boy, where the fuck was you?"

You ask him and he looks at you confused.

"You told us that you needed some time alone so we gave you some time alone, did you miss me?"

You look at him and flip everyone off.

"No I was scared, no Orange Is The New Black can't wait too long, toddlers, oh I mean, toddles?"