3̵̨̞́̅̒̍̿͐̃͑͐͂͝͠

22.10.2017

A Dank Meme_

A Dank Meme_

(2 person)

-

-Two weeks later-

Marching out of the police department you felt like someone was stalking you.
You looked around not realizing that someone swooshed behind one of the white, blue and black police cars.
The cars were set up as close to the department so if there was an unexpecting killing.

You walked faster, the wind would slap you in the face and give you rosy red cheeks.
You zipped your white hoodie more so your neck was not in seen, you held your back closer to you since your laptop was there.

You then paced faster than earlier.
And then jogging a little bit time to time.

-Splat- -Splat- -Splat-

It poured while you were inside the station so now there were many puddles and your black and white Nikes were not helping your socks.

You glanced down at your shoes and witnessed that a leaf was stuck to your shoes.
You stopped for a moment.

-Spat-

You heard an extra step, that did not come from you.
You glanced right and left, not looking behind you.
You then waited for a moment playing that you were going to walk further but you turned on you heal.
You noticed somebody in the night.

They had a hat that was green, you were not assured what shade it was.
But it seemed like it was a green that could not be described in words, but normal people would just state 'This is a green '

(3 person)

But (Y/N) could not describe the colours.
She looked where their orbs would be but there were just red dots.

"GOODBYE BITCH!"

(Y/N) called and swiftly took the leaf off that had been bugging her.
Then she ran, with inhuman speed.
She ignored the calls that 'they' called, their voice sounded glitchy and boyish.

(Y/N) could describe it as sexy.

She turned her head to look at 'them'
They were not running or anything, that concerned (Y/N).
He was looking for her but he is not going to catch her?