1̵̧̡̱̖͕̘̬͔̳̤͉̦̳̉̔͑͒͗̽ͅ7̸̧̗̰̜͇̣̮͖̮̾̓́̍̈̌̃̀̐̾̽ͅ

16.8.2018

A New Gossip

A New Gossip

(2 person)

-

It had never bothered you to talk about BEN, but when it came to how you met him, it didn't play out as romantic as you wanted it to be, it rather was a mess of time and a very weird skip of changing and better grammar. 

Another 4th wall break, we don't have as much tape as we used too. 

You're still hanging out with the girls, but the only difference is that now you were all sitting in a circle with a candle in the middle-- You know, the basic Satan ritual, the idea was to ask him some questions and some tips on how to improve hell to make it a little bit more hellish? Yeah, that a word. 

"So does anyone know how to do it?"

Nina questioned while holding her knife, you all held one thing that was most dear to you, for you the first thing would be BEN, but he's really not a thing-- so you chose a lamp, yep. 

"I think we should all out the thing in where we sit and wait, maybe chant some random words?"

You suggest the girls look at you.

"Yeah, why not!"

You all put your things in front of you that make a cycle. 

"Now what?"

You look at the girls.

"Say something, sir Satan?"

Jane looks up and then down.

"Did that work--"

Before Nat could finish a loud bang was heard, a man tall man stood in the salt circle,  his skin was red and his horns were tall. He was holding a book and had Jojo Siwa merch on.

"How could I help you, you lovely ladies?"

He had a French accent and spoke while breathing in.

"No shit, you're Satan, the worst of them all."

You chuckle.

"That's a little-- Well no, it's not too harsh."

He smiled, deviously- If I might.

"What's your favourite colour?"

Sally who has just woken up asked.