1̴̧͍̱̼̪͓͗̌̈́̐́̔͒͝5̴̧̢̡̧̪̜͚̺̪̭̱̜̩̺̓͛͜

4.8.2018?

A Very Good Lazer

A Very Good Lazer

(2 person)

-

It had been two days since the proxies went kidnapping and they hadn't come back.

Slenderman reassured you that everyone was okay, and the victim was too, it just took so long to find them, and you still have no idea who the victim is.

"BEN?"

You whisper, currently, both of you were cuddling while watching 'The Dark Knight', but both of you weren't really getting into it.

"Hmmm?"

He hummed while moving his fingers up and down your waist, you tried looking up at him from your angle.

"We are goals."

BEN looked down at you whipped some of his blood tears away, he nodded and stopped moving.

"True, I mean, our first official date was saving a rat, and then possibly making it go through more danger."

You laughed and both of you fist bumped.

"Even if we don't find out what's going on with me, I'll still love you."

You kissed.

"Even if we find out what's going on with you, I'll still think about you while playing video games."

You tear up.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yeah."

You lightly slap him while smiling.

"Thank's for stalking me."

You thank and before both of you could have a very heated make-out session Jeff slammed the door open with his hand over his eyes.

"PUT ON YOUR CLOTHING THE GUYS ARE BACK!"

You looked up from BEN's chest.

"What cockblocks."

You sigh and put a shirt on and agree with him.

"But they got what I need!"

You point at yourself and the weird tattoos you had gotten in the past two days, BEN nodded and started walking through the long halls with besides you.

After what seemed like hella long while you both had reached the big Victorian living room, in the middle was a metal chair and tied to the chair was a figure. What tied them down were headphones and chargers.