2̷̦̺̪̱̖̿̀͋́̐̿͗̉͘1̸̰̺̏̃̽̀͗̊

1.1.2019

Hæ tíkur, ég er hérna ekki bara til þess að gefa ykkur lélgan kafla á ný heldur líka til þess segja að ég er í alvöru frá Íslandi, ekki frænkan þín sem býr a móti þér ;)) En hérna er annar kafli sem ég tók minn tíma til þess að gera :) þetta er broskall.

Stop With The Vines_

(2 person)

.

The 'You can't get married' drama was now over and yourself and BEN were ready to make the most of your engagement, as romantic and sweet as it is, Jeff was the happiest for you two. He not only was designing the napkins but too he was making up names for your future children. It was sweet and all but when he stopped sleeping to design the napkins for EVERYONE who was going to be there, invited or not EVERYONE WILL GET A FUCKING NAPKIN, anyways.

Now you and the more-human-looking BEN were walking throughout downtown, your heels clicked on the pavement, BEN's fucking converse (Because apparently, that's still a thing) made sure that his socks will be wet right when he gets to the mansion again-- We all know that's what converse do.

"So where should we eat?"

BEN started a conversation, you thought for a while, did you want tacos or pizza?

"We should get Tacos, I heard Del-Taco is selling a new thing called, FR E SH A VACA DO"

BEN nodded and held your hand tighter, in your other hand you had bags of clothing that you knew you would use.

.

"LET'S MC FRIKKING LOSE IT!"

BEN was now shouting at the table with a taco in hand, you wouldn't lie if someone asked about his sweet moves, they were sweet.

"Sir this is Del-Taco."

A worker came from behind him.

"Of course it is."

.

"This date was amazing."

You say as you rub your back, the new thing at Del-Taco was just too good to be true and just like that your date was over and you were back at the mansion where not only an angry Slenderman hid but a bed to sleep on.

An angry Slenderman?! This is not good. He usually keeps his calm with his quarters and his no yelling sock.

You told BEN about your suspicion.

"But he's usually calm with his no yelling sock."

You look at him and nodded.

"That's what I was literally thinking..."