2̷͉̈́̿̚͠

7.10.2017 

Making A New One

Making A New One

(3 person)

-

-The next day-

(Y/N) looked from her computer and looked up at it and saw that now on Mike's name was an X on the O. 

She quickly ran downstairs to check if the news knows something.

(Y/N) turned the TV and first thing that she saw was 

'Famous lawyer dead

She watched it 

----

"Hello (The country you live or want to live in)"

Said the woman on the TV, but she is called Kristen...But (Y/N) acknowledges well that that's not her true name.

"Today we are going to talk about that a brilliant lawyer,  Mike Brickhouse was murdered yesterday, in his own apartment... Still unknown why he was killed and who..."

The man said, Eric Storm.

"Well but stories say that a Creepypasta named Laughing Jack killed him." 

Kirsten spoke and gazed at her paper in hatred.

"Oh yes Kristen, his murder style is like this but his kidneys were taken out..."

Eric said and looked then at his paper repeatedly. 

"Anyways the other thing-"

----

(Y/N) switched the TV off and stared at her hands that been on the back of her neck the whole time while watching that. 

She gazed at her phone, she had just discovered the file was the Creepypastas put their victims. 
(Y/N) was not sure if she should tell the police...
She had always wanted to be a superhero, like Superman, Wonder Woman or just any superhero in fact. 
She grabbed her phone and called 911.

----

"Hello, my name is Helen, this is the Police Depratment, how can I help you?."

 A woman's voice said.

"Hello...My name is, well you don't need to know that and I have something that could help you all out... can I have a meeting or something?"