1̵̡̨̧̢̩̯͚̪͓̩̰͇̟͍̕1̸̨̺͔̗͎͚̠̗̣͎͈̤̌̄̒̿̚ͅ

10.10.2018?

A Fuking Rat_

A Fuking Rat_

(1 person)

-

I feel as in that...Barry's? the funeral was something I would never forget.

.

.

.

After Slenderman heard about Barry he thought that that could be a great life lesson, even that Barry did not die, he had thought in his pale mind that hosting a funeral for a rat could bring all the Creepypastas together

Two days after BEN nearly being killed by your brother Slander came out with the news that you had never really thought you would hear.

"So children, since unhappily we had a little...accident two days ago...I had thought long and hard if we should do something about poor Barry. I had come up with hosting a funeral tomorrow. At 1 PM--sharp, I want everyone in the garden in all black. There will be other pastas too so don't hesitate to socialize."

After the Slendermans speech, he left without taking anyone's questions.

He had understood that Barry had been your long last friend and had died while cutting beans?

Slender has seen things you don't want to know, it's dramatic and very gay.

When Slender had left The Pastas had looked at you.

Nataline (Clockwork) had been the first one to open her mouth and hoped for getting answers from you.

"So who's Barry?"

She asked dryly

"A rat."

You said and nodded at yourself.

"I am actually not sure anymore."

Jeff looked then at you and tried to understand that you have other friends other than him.

"Barry? You can do better."

He says and chuckles at the end.

"Barry is not a human."

You explain and hold the back of your neck trying to understand your own thoughts.