1: She was given the chance to reach out for the light

Deep underground, a dungeon was built. A place filled with memories of torture, cries and death. In one of its prison cells, a pristine but bloody form of a girl could be seen crying in one corner. Her back was facing the iron bars, she continued to weep, a weep so heart-wrenching it could break an old woman's heart. "Nghg- *sob*. Mom... I'm..I'm so-sorry... *hick*"

In another moment, the dungeon door could be heard creaking as it scraped to be opened with a gentle turn on the knob. Followed by foreboding slow steps down the long staircase, what appeared to be a gentleman held his flashlight around the dungeon, towards one of the prison cells where the cries could be heard, endlessly. Slowly he walked, gentle as a breeze and landed his two well-polished shoes just before the iron bars of a cell, focusing his flashlight towards the little girl in the corner.

"..." He then opened the iron gate with a lock using a key he took from one of his pockets. *Click* Another scraping sounds of a door being opened could be heard. This time, it made the girl feel even more fearful and nervous. She scurried to find comfort by sticking her whole being in the corner where she curved like a ball.

Walking as slowly as he always did, he leaned towards the girl and forcefully yanked one of her arm that felt like a stick than a bone. But that did not stop the man from throwing her small frame towards the center of the cell. The girl was found sprawling on the ground where she landed badly on her knees and elbows.

**Please excuse the gore from this point on**

From one of his pockets in his inner coat, he grabbed a small multi-tool that had a selection of knives. He slowly and carefully pulled one of a kind and skillfully handling it in his delicate hand, indicating how masterful he was at holding a small sharp knife. Slowly walking towards the girl, the knife in hand, he simply smiled the best smile he ever showed every time he got in the game.

The cries of the girl grew desperate and increasingly louder due to her growing fear. She knew what was coming next. And as soon as she thought that, the gentleman was already on her side and slowly lacing her skin with the knife. First on her back, where he crafted intricate flowery details of what others might perceive as a Lotus Flower. The girl simply cried, but with no more tears to shed. The intricate details on her back had been retraced over and over again for the past several years.

After her back, the gentleman turned his attention to the girl's whole body for closer inspection. After a short investigation, he grabbed a whip from his brown leather suitcase. The whip still carried the scent of blood from the many people inflicted by it.

He raised the whip and thrusted it downward with all his arm's might, and with that one full swing, the girl once again let out a cry, louder than the previous one, more agonizing than before. "Aaaahhhhhh!! St-sto- Ahh! *hick* Please......" I can't... not anymore... Please... someone...

Hearing such cries only made the gentleman feel even more excited and increased his grip on his whip. The girl on the floor, now already bleeding on every part of her small frame, was then enveloped with pristine white glittering crystals. The more the gentleman inflicted pain on the girl, the more crystals spread on the ground, surrounding the girl. Slowly, the crystal formation continued to spread wider on the floor.

A meter from where the girl lay, a pure white sheath of crystals spread. Satisfied with his work, the gentleman stopped his torture and instead grabbed another tool from his brown leather suitcase.

He started working on removing the crystals from the floor, storing them in small boxes and bags. Once done, he simply kicked the girl and locked the iron gate as he went out. Slowly, his steps could be heard as he went up the long staircase. Then silence took over after the last creaking of the dungeon's door.