Chapter 2a: A not so Good Morning.

Location: Aryamann and Nandini's bedroom.

Time: 7:00 am

Nandini: Come on.....get up Arya........its 7 already.

Aryamann: Ahhhh please nandu.....sone do naaa.....bas 5 minute aur.

Nandini: Well if you have forgotten, let me remind you Mr Khanna that I have my cousin brother's wedding in two days and we need to leave for the wedding destination today......and its already late.....so get up.

Aryamann: Ohh I have not forgotten anything, Its you who is forgetting something.

Nandini: Aryaaaa tum kabhi nahi sudhroge naa?

Aryamann: No.....never. And I am not going to get up until you do it love.

Nandini smiled to herself and gave him a quick good morning kiss. After that Aryamann woke up.

********

At the breakfast table.......

Araymann: Good morning Mom and Dad, Goodie morning Aadit and

Introducing.......

Mr. Ronit Khanna and Mrs. Spruha Khanna: Aryamann's mom and dad. Very loving and caring. Treat Nandini as their own daughter, Maybe.....love her more than they love her son. Both of them are very firm believers of god.

 Both of them are very firm believers of god

Spruha: Good morning beta.

Ronit: Uthh gaye janab..... aaiye padhariye.

Spruha (to Ronit): Aap bhi na, Why are you troubling him......Aur koi mila nahi kya subah se??

Aryamann: Let go mom....dad kabhi nahi sudhrenge....he will keep pulling my leg.

Ronit (naughtily): Achha did you feel bad baccha.......well I am sorry in that case. Well mujhe batao ki aadit kaha hai nandu beta??

Aadit: Lo agaya dadaji.....missing me??

Ronit: Arey champ......Good Morning......and yes you know na your dadaji can't live without you even for a minute toh he keeps missing you.

Aadit: Aap bhi na.....

********

Nandini's POV:

After a lot of leg pulling and fun at the breakfast table, we moved towards the car all ready for the journey to the wedding destination. I know that I should be happy that its my brothers wedding and all, besides my day started on a good note. But I am not feelin happy, some unknown feeling has taken over me since morning. like I have not shown my inner turmoil and fear to aryaa, But I am feeling as if something is going to go wrong, like seriously wrong.

Anyways I kept my feelings aside for the time being and paid a little of my attention towards the conversation that was taking place in front of me. After listening for a few minutes I got to know that an argument was going on regarding who should drive the car. Aarya and Mom were of the opinion that the driver should drive the car, but dad being a person who loves to drive was not in a mood to back off from his opinion of he himself driving the car. Finally Aarya and Mom gave up and gave the car keys in dad's hands.

So we all seated in the car as follows, Dad at the drivers seat, arya in the passenger seat while Me and Mom occupied the back seat, and Aadit he was moving about from my lap to Aarya's lap.

And we started off our journey. Our car was running smoothly on Mumbai- Pune expressway with five of us in the car completely enjoying our journey.

And then suddenly......BAM!!! A deafening noise came from behind, And THUD!! our car was thrown off the road. And after that I could not remember whatever happened.

##########

Done!! I have tried my best to make this chapter good. Hope you all like, Do tell me your views through comments and please vote. Inline comments are welcome. See you with the next update soon.