Chapter 4: Devastated Manik

Location: Malhotra Mansion, next morning.

The next morning, Raj had reluctantly left early to the office, for some important meeting. While Manik was still not out of his room not even for breakfast. While Nyonika was thinking about going and checking on Manik and consoling him and she also wanted to talk about Piu. Actually apparently she was still at the daycare centre, as the Malhotra's shared an homely relation with the owner of the daycare centre she had agreed on keeping Piu with her for the night after learning about Soha.With these thoughs she went upstairs towards Manik's room.

She peeped in through the door which was left ajar and found Manik sitting on the bed holding Soha's frame in his hands and looking at it with a blank expression.

Nyonika came inside and sat next to him. His devastavted state pinched her heart. She placed her hand on his jead and ruffled it through his hair with tears welled up in her eyes.
Seeing Nyonika in his room Manik just broke down kept his head on her lap held her by the waist and started weeping badly.

"Sambhalo apne aap ko Manik", said Nyonika trying to console Manik.

"Kaise mom.......kaise, wo mujhe chod ke kaise jaa sakti hain.... ab mera kya hoga.....nai reh sakta uske bina....jaan thi wo meri...why mom? Bolta tha mein use ki don't stress yourself.....par phirbhi kyu mom?" Said Manik.

Nyonika herself did'nt knew the answers to Manik's questions, and seeing Manik's condition she herself felt like crying, but buit up some courage