Its Just Not The Same.

I laid on his naked chest and tried to sleep. But his chest was cold, not warm like the other man I shared a bed with. There is no thump to his chest as his heart beats to sooth me to sleep, and his heart beat does not match mine. Unlike His, back home probably at his desk. Working on paperwork or playing bing ball. The beat from His heart lulls me to sleep, the circles He makes in my back make me feel safe. But this man just lays there with one arm around my waist and the other behind his head so he can admire his work. But the man back home does not just lay there and let me sleep, he kisses me and pokes me trying to keep me awake so he can talk to me, and he sometimes even sings to me. The man I lay here with does not comfort me when I am sad or scared, he takes advantage of my weakness and uses me. But the man in DC only kisses me when I want him to, and he calms me down and makes me feel safe. He makes me feel wanted and loved. I should have went with him. I should have told him how much I love him. But I was dumb and stay here with this man. I sat up from bed and covered my self. "What's wrong babe" he asked. "This.... I do not love you, I love the man back in DC. I am sorry". "What. How could you say that". "I am sorry. I was dumb to stay here". "Well that's rich. You think he will love you after you broke his heart at the airport. And why should he love you". I got up from bed and got dressed. "He will love me. And when he does you can just sit back at watch. Because you will never get to have me again" I said before I walked out the door. I ran down the hall way and got in my car.

Hours later

I knocked on his door. The door opened. "Ziva". "Hi Tony". Tony wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. "Ziva I missed you". I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I missed you too Tony". Tony sat me down and I hugged him. I pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Tony you look different. Have you been working out?". "Actually yes". I felt his arm. "Wow Tony. Impressive" I said. "hey and look" he said lifting his shirt. Tony had a six pack. "Wow" I said. "You want to come in" Tony offered. "No no I just wanted to come bye and see you". "Why not. Come on just for a few minuets". "Ok". I stepped in and walked into his living room. "So what made you want to come back to DC". "You". "Huh?". "I came back for you Tony" I said turning to him. "Really". "Yes I did". "Why did you come for me" he asked. "You really want to know" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Ok well come sit down and I will tell you". We went and sat on the couch. "I...I missed the warmth of you chest while we laid together an the thump of your heart that helps me sleep. And how you would sing to me and kiss me to try to keep me awake. I miss how safe you made me feel when you rubbed circles in my back and how you would only kiss me when I wanted you too. You are the sweetest and most wonderful man I have ever met. I want to stay with you". Tony just looked at me, he looked a little shocked. "Tony..." I said looking at him. "Do you really mean all those things" he asked. "Yes". "Well if you miss all those things...". I looked up at him and smirked. Tony pulled me closer and kissed me softly.

Two hours later.

Tonys heart thumped in my ear, soothing me, as I rested my head on his bare chest. Our heart beats matched. His warm chest made me feel all tingly. The circles he was making in my back made me feel safe again. Tony picked me up a little and rested me farther up on him. "Argh" I grumbled because I was about to fall asleep before he moved me. I nuzzle into his neck and closed my eyes again. Then I felt lips on my neck. I got a little flustered so I bit his neck. "Oww" he whined. Tony started to hum a sweet lullaby to me. I smiled into his neck and kissed the place where bit him. Tony kept humming to me then he started to sing softly I my ear.

"Over, I can't believe it's over

I can't believe the love I've left

To show some other day

Listen, I hope that you can hear me

As I kneel down and pray

With the love I meant to say

Shadows, you took away the shadows

Before you, life was black and white"

I smiled at the sweet song he sang to me. Then he just began to him the tune. I rolled of of him and turned my back to him. I felt the bed shift and one of his arms go around my waist. I lifted my head and he tucked his arm under my ear. "Night-Night" I said smiling. "Night my beautiful Israeli".

Next morning I was woken by Tony kissing my lips softly. He pulled away and I smiled. "Morning sexy" he said making me giggle. "Morning". Tony pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arm around him "How did you sleep" he asked sweeping my hair out of my face. "Mmm" I purred into his chest. "So I am guessing well then" he said. " I nodded into his warm chest and purred softly. "You are like a big cuddly teddy bear" I said to him. Tony got up from bed and put not his boxers and a t-shirt. Tony picked me up from bed and sat me on the floor. I grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around me. "My sheet covered angel" he said picking me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Tony walked me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter. "Naked, wrapped in sheets and sitting on your counter. Never thought i would get to do this" I said massaging his biceps. Tony smiled and I pulled him closer by the draw string of his boxers. "You are mine" I said nuzzling our noses together. "And you are mine". Tony picked me up off the counter and walked me into the living room. He sat on the couch and then I looked at him. I sat down in his lap and played with his hair. Tony fixed the sheets around my shoulders. "Can I go put some actual clothes on". "Sure". I went and put on my underwear and came back out. I walked back over Tony. He stood up and took my hand. Tony twirled me then pulled me back into his arms. "I love you" he said. "I love you too Tony. So much". I started to kiss him softly and I wrapped my arms around him. Then I heard the door open. "Hey Tony" I heard McGee. I turned and he was locking the door back so he did not see me yet. He looked up and my cheeks went red because I am only in my bra and panties. Tony still ha his arms around me "Ziva..." "Hi McGee".